The UC Irvine Anteaters (8-7) hit the road in Big West action against the CSU Fullerton Titans (5-5) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Anteaters are favored by 9 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 138 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|CSU Fullerton (+9)||Over (138)||UC Irvine 73 CSU Fullerton 68|
- The Anteaters and their opponents have combined for 138 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 15 opportunities (46.7%) this season.
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have combined to score more than 138 points in 90% of their matchups this year (nine of 10 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 7.8 more points per game (145.8) than this game’s over/under of 138 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141.2 points per game, 3.2 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total for Anteaters games this year is 6.9 fewer points than the total of 138 in this matchup.
- Titans games this season have averaged a total of 155.9 points, 17.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
UC Irvine Betting Information
- UC Irvine has struggled against the spread, going 5-6 on the year.
- When favored by at least 9 points, the Anteaters have fared well against the spread, compiling a 2-0 record.
- UC Irvine has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 6 of 11 games for a 54.5% rate.
CSU Fullerton Betting Information
- CSU Fullerton has covered the spread in half of its games, going 4-4-1 ATS.
- CSU Fullerton has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 77.8% of matchups this year (7 out of 9 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-61 UCI|
|1/15/2020||UC Irvine||-6.5||131||-296||+235||Regular Season||74-61 UCI|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-53 UCI|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-46 UCI|
UC Irvine Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Anteaters this season is Collin Welp, who averages 13.7 points, 6.9 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- Brad Greene leads UC Irvine in rebounding, averaging 7.4 per game, while Isaiah Lee leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.1 in each contest.
- DJ Davis provides the bulk of the Anteaters’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.2 threes per game to lead the team.
- Welp is UC Irvine’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Greene leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
CSU Fullerton Leaders
- Josh Hall leads the Titans in rebounds and assists with 7.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
- Tray Maddox Jr. counts for 15.2 points per game, making him the top scorer on CSU Fullerton’s squad.
- Davis leads his teammates on the Titans with 2.6 made threes per contest.
- Hall (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for CSU Fullerton while Tory San Antonio (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview