The UC Irvine Anteaters (7-6) visit the UC Riverside Highlanders (8-3) in a matchup of Big West teams at SRC Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021. The Anteaters are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 123.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UC Riverside (+1)||Over (123.5)||UC Riverside 66 UC Irvine 62|
- In 46.2% of their opportunities this season (six of 13 chances), the Anteaters and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 123.5 points.
- UC Riverside and its opponents have added up to score at least 123.5 points in 72.7% of their games this year (eight of 11 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 12.0 more points per game (135.5) than this game’s total of 123.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 118.6 points per game, 4.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total for Anteaters games this season is 5.4 more points than the total of 123.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Highlanders this season is 1.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UC Irvine Betting Information
- The Anteaters are 5-5 against the spread this season.
- The Anteaters have posted a winning record of 4-2 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- UC Irvine and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 5 of 10 games this season (50%).
UC Riverside Betting Information
- The Highlanders have a 7-4 record against the spread, covering in 63.6% of their matchups.
- The Highlanders have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 5-3 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- In most of Highlanders games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 11 games, 36.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||UC Irvine||-4||128||-200||+159||Regular Season||63-59 UCI|
|1/18/2020||UC Irvine||-10||128||-625||+424||Regular Season||69-53 UCI|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-47 UCI|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-64 UCI|
UC Irvine Leaders
- Collin Welp leads the Anteaters in scoring, tallying 13.0 points per game to go with 6.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Brad Greene is UC Irvine’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.5 per game, while Isaiah Lee is its best passer, distributing 2.1 assists in each contest.
- DJ Davis connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Anteaters, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.1 per game.
- Welp is the Anteaters leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Greene leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
UC Riverside Leaders
- Zyon Pullin racks up 6.2 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Highlanders’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Arinze Chidom racks up 12.6 points per game and is at the top of the Highlanders scoring leaderboard.
- Wil Tattersall is reliable from deep and leads the Highlanders with 2.3 made threes per game.
- UC Riverside’s leader in steals is Flynn Cameron (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Chidom (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends