The East Carolina Pirates (7-4) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the UCF Knights (3-6) at 7:45 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 as 6-point underdogs. The Knights have lost five games in a row. The point total is set at 129 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCF (-6)||Over (129)||UCF 71 East Carolina 61|
- The Knights and their opponents have combined to record more than 129 points in 66.7% of their games this year (six of nine opportunities).
- East Carolina and its opponents have combined to score at least 129 points in six of 11 outings (54.5%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined three more points per game (132) than this matchup’s total of 129 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 134.4 points per game, 5.4 more than the point total in this game.
- The Knights average point total in outings this year is 133.3, 4.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Pirates this season is 4.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Knights score just 1.1 fewer points per game (63.9) than the Pirates allow (65).
- UCF is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when scoring more than 65 points.
- East Carolina has a 1-5 record against the spread and a 3-3 record overall in games when it gives up more than 63.9 points.
- The Pirates put up only 1.3 fewer points than the Knights give up (69.4).
- In games it scores more than 69.4 points, East Carolina is 1-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- UCF’s record is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it allows more than 68.1 points.
- The Knights have a negative point differential on the season (-50 total points, -5.5 per game), while the Pirates have scored 34 more points than their opponents (3.1 per game).
UCF Betting Information
- UCF has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 3-6 record.
- UCF and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 4 of 9 games this season (44.4%).
East Carolina Betting Information
- The Pirates have a 3-6 record against the spread, covering in just 33.3% of their contests.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Pirates have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- East Carolina and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 2 of 9 (22.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/8/2020||UCF||-8.5||137.5||-427||+319||Regular Season||94-62 UCF|
|2/6/2020||UCF||-3.5||135||-179||+145||Regular Season||68-64 UCF|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-65 UCF|
- Brandon Mahan leads the Knights in scoring, tallying 14.7 points per game to go with 5.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- UCF’s leading rebounder is Dre Fuller Jr. averaging 5.6 boards per game and its best passer is Darius Perry and his 2.6 assists per game.
- Darin Green Jr.’s 2.2 made threes per game lead the Knights.
- The UCF steals leader is Isaiah Adams, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is C.J. Walker, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
East Carolina Leaders
- Jayden Gardner records 15.7 points and 7.9 rebounds per game for the Pirates, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Tristen Newton dishes out 4.3 assists per game, the most assists on the Pirates.
- J.J. Miles is dependable from three-point range and leads the Pirates with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Newton (1.4 steals per game) and Ludgy Debaut (1.1 blocks per game) lead the Pirates in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED