The AAC conference tournament continues Thursday as the No. 6 seed UCF Knights (10-11) face off against the No. 11 seed East Carolina Pirates (8-10) at Dickies Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on ESPNU. UCF is a 5.5-point favorite to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|East Carolina (+5.5)||Over (133.5)||UCF 70 East Carolina 66|
- The Knights and their opponents have combined to put up more than 133.5 points in 57.1% of their games this year (12 of 21 opportunities).
- East Carolina has played in eight games this season (out of 18 total matchups — 44.4% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 133.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 more points per game (134.3) than this game’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.0 more points per game (137.5) than this game’s total of 133.5 points.
- The average over/under the Knights have had set in matchups this year is 3.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Pirates games this year is 1.3 more points than the point total of 133.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Knights put up only 0.5 fewer points per game (67.2) than the Pirates give up (67.7).
- UCF is 8-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- In games East Carolina allows more than 67.2 points, it is 2-7 against the spread and 2-7 overall.
- The Pirates’ 67.1 points per game are only 2.7 fewer points than the 69.8 the Knights give up to opponents.
- East Carolina has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record in games it scores more than 69.8 points.
- UCF’s record is 6-6 against the spread and 4-8 overall when it gives up more than 67.1 points.
- The Knights have a -53-point scoring differential on the season (-2.6 per game). The Pirates have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-12 total points, -0.6 per game).
UCF Betting Information
- The Knights have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 12-9 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Knights have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- The Knights and their opponents have gone over the total in 11 of 21 games (52.4%) this season.
East Carolina Betting Information
- The Pirates have a losing record against the spread, going 5-11 ATS (covering just 31.2% of the time).
- When they play as at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Pirates have a record ATS of 2-2.
- In most of East Carolina’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 16 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2021||UCF||-2||134||-135||+112||Regular Season||64-60 UCF|
|1/27/2021||UCF||-5.5||132||-253||+205||Regular Season||71-64 UCF|
|3/8/2020||UCF||-8.5||137.5||-427||+319||Regular Season||94-62 UCF|
|2/6/2020||UCF||-3.5||135||-179||+145||Regular Season||68-64 UCF|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-65 UCF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Knights is Darius Perry, who scores 14.6 points and distributes 3.4 assists per game.
- Brandon Mahan leads the Knights in rebounding, pulling down 5.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.5 points a contest.
- Darin Green Jr. hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Knights, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Perry and C.J. Walker lead the Knights on the defensive end, with Perry leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Walker in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
East Carolina Leaders
- Jayden Gardner holds the top spot on the Pirates leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 18.3 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- The Pirates’ leading assist machine is Tristen Newton with a stat line of 4.1 assists, 8.4 points, and 4.3 rebounds per game.
- J.J. Miles averages 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pirates.
- East Carolina’s leader in steals is Newton (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Ludgy Debaut (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week