The Temple Owls (1-3) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the UCF Knights (3-3) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at Liacouras Center. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 135 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (three of six chances), the Knights and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 135 points.
- Temple and its opponents have combined to score at least 135 points in two of four opportunities (50%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 3.6 less points per game (131.4) than this game’s over/under of 135 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 141.8 points per game, 6.8 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Knights average point total in outings this year is 134.5, 0.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- Owls games this season have averaged a total of 138.8 points, 3.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Knights score 66.2 points per game, 7.3 fewer points than the 73.5 the Owls allow.
- UCF is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 73.5 points.
- When Temple allows more than 66.2 points, it is 1-1-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Owls average just 3.1 fewer points than the Knights give up to opponents (68.3).
- Temple has compiled a 1-1 overall record and a 1-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.3 points.
- UCF has a 2-2 record overall and an ATS record of 2-2 in games when its opponents score more than 65.2 points.
- The Knights have a -13-point scoring differential on the season (-2.1 per game). The Owls have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-33 total points, -8.3 per game).
UCF Betting Information
- The Knights have been an even bet against the spread this season at 3-3.
- UCF has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 2 times in 6 contests (33.3%).
Temple Betting Information
- Temple has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 2-1-1 ATS.
- The Owls have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Temple and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 2 of 4.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2019||Temple||-1||137||-120||-104||Regular Season||62-58 TEMPLE|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-62 TEMPLE|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-73 UCF|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Knights is Dre Fuller Jr., who pulls down 5.8 boards and distributes 3.2 assists per game to go with a 7.2 PPG scoring average.
- UCF’s leading scorer is Brandon Mahan, who tallies 17.5 points a game in addition to his 5.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Darin Green Jr. leads the Knights in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Isaiah Adams and C.J. Walker lead UCF on the defensive end, with Adams leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Walker in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
- Damian Dunn racks up 14.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Owls.
- The Owls’ leader in rebounds is De’Vondre Perry with 7.8 per outing, and their leader in assists is Jeremiah Williams with 3.5 per game.
- Brendan Barry leads the Owls in three-point shooting with an average of 3.5 made threes per game.
- Temple’s leader in steals is Williams (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Nick Jourdain (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found