Isaiah Adams leads the UCF Knights (8-11) into a matchup with the Temple Owls (5-10) after putting up 26 points in an 84-81 win over Tulane. The Knights are 5.5-point favorites in the game on Saturday, February 27, 2021, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCF (-5.5)||Under (136.5)||UCF 71 Temple 65|
- The Knights and their opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in 47.4% of their games this year (nine of 19 opportunities).
- Temple and its opponents have added up to score more than 136.5 points in 53.3% of their matchups this season (eight of 15 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 132.6 points per game, 3.9 less points than the total of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- The Knights and the Owls have seen their opponents average a combined 2.3 more points per game than the point total of 136.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Knights games this year is 0.9 more points than the over/under of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Owls this season is 2.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 67.1 points the Knights average per game are just 1.4 fewer points than the Owls give up (68.5).
- When UCF scores more than 68.5 points, it is 5-2 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When Temple allows more than 67.1 points, it is 3-5-1 against the spread and 0-9 overall.
- The Owls’ 65.5 points per game are only 4.8 fewer points than the 70.3 the Knights allow to opponents.
- Temple has put together a 2-2 overall record and a 2-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 70.3 points.
- UCF has an ATS record of 5-6 and a 3-8 record overall when its opponents score more than 65.5 points.
- The Knights have a -61-point scoring differential on the season (-3.2 per game). The Owls have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-46 total points, -3 per game).
UCF Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Knights have covered 10 times in 19 contests.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Knights have fared well against the spread, putting together a 1-0 record.
- UCF has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 10 of 19 games for a 52.6% rate.
Temple Betting Information
- The Owls have a winning record against the spread, going 8-6-1 ATS (covering 53.3% of the time).
- When they play as at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Owls have a record ATS of 1-1.
- Temple and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 7 of 15 (46.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2021||UCF||-3||135||-159||+131||Regular Season||62-55 TEMPLE|
|12/31/2019||Temple||-1||137||-120||-104||Regular Season||62-58 TEMPLE|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-62 TEMPLE|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-73 UCF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Knights is Darius Perry, who scores 14.7 points and dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- Brandon Mahan is UCF’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.1 boards in each contest while scoring 13.0 points per game.
- Perry leads the Knights in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Adams and C.J. Walker lead UCF on the defensive end, with Adams leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Walker in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
- Khalif Battle is the top scorer for the Owls with 14.7 points per game. He also adds 6.0 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- Temple’s leader in rebounds is Jake Forrester with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Jeremiah Williams with 4.3 per game.
- Battle leads the Owls in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Temple’s leader in steals is Williams (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Nick Jourdain (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds