The UCLA Bruins (14-5) host the Arizona Wildcats (14-7) as 2-point favorites after Johnny Juzang went off for 32 points in the Bruins 64-61 victory over Washington. The game airs on ESPN2 at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (139)||UCLA 72 Arizona 70|
- In 10 of 19 games (52.6%) this year, the Bruins and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 139 points.
- In 11 of 21 games (52.4%) this season, Arizona and its opponents have combined to score at least 139 points.
- The Bruins and the Wildcats combine to average 10.5 more points per game than the over/under of 139 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 135.6 points per game, 3.4 less than the point total in this game.
- The average total the Bruins have had set in games this season is 1.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Wildcats this year is 5.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73 points per game the Bruins average are just 4.9 more points than the Wildcats give up (68.1).
- UCLA has a 10-3 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 68.1 points.
- Arizona is 2-6-1 against the spread and 3-6 overall when allowing more than 73 points.
- The Wildcats score nine more points per game (76.5) than the Bruins give up to opponents (67.5).
- Arizona has put together an 8-0-1 ATS record and a 14-4 overall record in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
- UCLA is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 76.5 points.
- The Bruins have out-scored their opponents by a total of 105 points this season (5.5 points per game on average), and the Wildcats have put up 177 more points than their opponents on the year (8.4 per game).
UCLA Betting Information
- UCLA has covered in just eight of 18 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Bruins have struggled to a 5-8 record ATS this season.
- UCLA has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 11 of 18 games for a 61.1% rate.
Arizona Betting Information
- The Wildcats have an 8-12-1 record against the spread, covering in just 38.1% of their games.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Wildcats have a record ATS of 7-10-1.
- In the majority of Wildcats games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 21 games, 52.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Arizona||-4||137.5||-186||+152||Regular Season||81-76 UCLA|
|2/29/2020||Arizona||-2.5||135.5||-149||+119||Regular Season||69-64 UCLA|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-52 UCLA|
- The scoring leader for the Bruins this season is Juzang, who averages 14.2 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- UCLA’s leading rebounder is Jaime Jaquez Jr. averaging 6.1 boards per game and its best passer is Tyger Campbell and his 5.8 assists per game.
- Juzang leads the Bruins in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Campbell is UCLA’s leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Jalen Hill leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- The Wildcats’ James Akinjo racks up enough points (14.3 per game) and assists (5.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Azuolas Tubelis grabs 6.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.7 points per game and adds 1.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Arizona rebounding leaderboard.
- Jemarl Baker Jr. contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Wildcats. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- The Wildcats’ leader in steals is Akinjo with 1.5 per game, and Christian Koloko is their leader in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED