The Washington Huskies (3-15) will look to end a four-game losing streak when they host the UCLA Bruins (13-5) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Alaska Airlines Arena as 9.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on PACN. The matchup’s over/under is 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Washington (+9.5)||Over (142)||UCLA 76 Washington 68|
- The Bruins and their opponents have combined for 142 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 18 opportunities (50%) this year.
- Washington and its opponents have added up to score at least 142 points in 55.6% of their games this year (10 of 18 chances).
- The Bruins and the Huskies combine to average 1.6 fewer points per game than the total of 142 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.9 points per game, 3.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total for Bruins games this year is 0.7 fewer points than the total of 142 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Huskies this year is three points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bruins put up 73.5 points per contest, just 4.6 fewer points than the 78.1 the Huskies allow their opponents.
- UCLA has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when putting up more than 78.1 points.
- Washington is 2-12 overall and 5-9 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 73.5 points.
- The Huskies’ 66.9 points per game are just 0.9 fewer points than the 67.8 the Bruins allow to opponents.
- In games when it scores more than 67.8 points, Washington is 6-0 against the spread and 3-8 overall.
- UCLA has a 5-4 record overall and an ATS record of 3-6 in games when its opponents put up more than 66.9 points.
- The Bruins have out-scored their opponents by a total of 102 points this season (5.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Huskies have out-scored them by 200 more points on the year (11.2 per game).
UCLA Betting Information
- UCLA has not performed well against the spread this season, posting an 8-9 record.
- The Bruins have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -9.5 or higher.
- In 11 of 17 (64.7%) contests this season, UCLA and its opponents have hit the over.
Washington Betting Information
- Washington has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 6-12 ATS.
- When they are at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Huskies have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of Huskies games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 18 games, 61.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||UCLA||-15||141.5||-1667||+875||Regular Season||81-76 UCLA|
|2/15/2020||UCLA||-3||136||-161||+129||Regular Season||67-57 UCLA|
|1/2/2020||Washington||-8.5||139||-432||+325||Regular Season||66-64 UCLA|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-55 WASH|
- Johnny Juzang leads the Bruins in scoring, tallying 12.9 points per game to go with 3.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. leads UCLA in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Tyger Campbell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.9 in each contest.
- Juzang leads the Bruins in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 threes per game.
- Campbell and Jalen Hill lead the Bruins on the defensive end, with Campbell leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Hill in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Quade Green’s points (15.4 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Huskies’ leaderboards.
- Washington’s Nate Roberts stats (6.2 rebounds per game, 5.3 points per game, 0.6 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Green averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Huskies.
- The Huskies’ leader in steals is Green with 1.2 per game, and Riley Sorn is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED