The UCLA Bruins (9-2) are big, 10.5-point favorites as they look to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Washington State Cougars (9-2) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at Pauley Pavilion. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under set at 131.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCLA (-10.5)||Over (131.5)||UCLA 75 Washington State 64|
- In seven of 11 outings (63.6%) this year, the Bruins and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 131.5 points.
- Washington State and its opponents have added up to score at least 131.5 points in 45.5% of their matchups this season (five of 11 opportunities).
- The Bruins and the Cougars combine to average 14.3 more points per game than the total of 131.5 set for this game.
- The Bruins and the Cougars have seen their opponents average a combined 0.9 less points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set for this outing.
- The Bruins average point total in matchups this year is 145, 13.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Cougars games this season is 0.1 fewer points than the point total of 131.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bruins average 14.4 more points per game (76.4) than the Cougars give up (62).
- UCLA has a 9-1 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 62 points.
- When Washington State allows more than 76.4 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Cougars put up only 0.8 more points per game (69.4) than the Bruins allow their opponents to score (68.6).
- In games when it scores more than 68.6 points, Washington State is 4-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- UCLA is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 69.4 points.
- The Bruins have out-scored their opponents by a total of 85 points this season (7.8 points per game on average), and the Cougars have put up 81 more points than their opponents on the year (7.4 per game).
UCLA Betting Information
- UCLA has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-3 record.
- The Bruins have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -10.5 or higher.
- The Bruins and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 10 games (70%) this season.
Washington State Betting Information
- Washington State has a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering just 45.5% of the time).
- When they play as at least 10.5-point underdogs, the Cougars have a record ATS of 1-3.
- Washington State and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 11 (45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||UCLA||-8||136.5||-395||+292||Regular Season||86-83 UCLA|
|1/4/2020||Washington State||-1||140.5||-110||-110||Regular Season||79-71 WSU|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-67 UCLA|
- The scoring leader for the Bruins this season is Jaime Jaquez Jr., who averages 12.8 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- Chris Smith is UCLA’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.4 per game, while Tyger Campbell is its best passer, distributing 6.5 assists in each contest.
- Jaquez contributes the bulk of the Bruins’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.6 threes per game to pace the team.
- Campbell and Jalen Hill lead UCLA on the defensive end, with Campbell leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Hill in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Washington State Leaders
- Isaac Bonton averages 17.7 points and tacks on 4.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cougars’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Efe Abogidi grabs 8.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.5 points per game and adds 0.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Washington State rebounding leaderboard.
- Andrej Jakimovski contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Cougars. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- The Cougars’ leader in steals is Bonton with 1.8 per game, and Abogidi is their leader in blocks with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found