The UConn Huskies (13-6) are 9.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Georgetown Hoyas (9-11) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Gampel Pavilion. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET on CBS. The point total in the matchup is set at 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 42.1% of their opportunities this year (eight of 19 chances), the Huskies and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 137 points.
- Georgetown and its opponents have combined to score more than 137 points in 65% of their games this season (13 of 20 opportunities).
- The Huskies and the Hoyas combine to average 5.1 more points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.5 points per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Huskies games this year is 1.8 fewer points than the over/under of 137 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Hoyas games this year is 6.3 more points than the point total of 137 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Huskies average just 1.3 fewer points per game (70.9) than the Hoyas give up (72.2).
- UConn is 6-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- When Georgetown allows more than 70.9 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 4-7 overall.
- The Hoyas put up 6.9 more points per game (71.2) than the Huskies give up to opponents (64.3).
- Georgetown is 11-0 against the spread and 9-6 overall when it scores more than 64.3 points.
- UConn’s record is 2-4 overall and 4-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 71.2 points to its opponents.
- The Huskies have out-scored their opponents by a total of 127 points this season (6.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hoyas have out-scored them by 20 more points on the year (one per game).
UConn Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Huskies have covered 13 times in 18 contests.
- The Huskies have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 9.5 points.
- UConn and its foes have combined to cover the total in 9 of 18 games this season (50%).
Georgetown Betting Information
- Georgetown has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 12-8 ATS.
- When they play as at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Hoyas have a record ATS of 1-2.
- In the majority of Georgetown’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 20 games, 45%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2021||UConn||-4.5||142||-204||+168||Regular Season||70-57 UCONN|
- James Bouknight leads the Huskies in scoring, tallying 20.1 points per game to go with 5.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Tyrese Martin is UConn’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.4 per game, while R.J. Cole is its best passer, averaging 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Tyler Polley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Huskies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
- Cole and Isaiah Whaley lead UConn on the defensive end, with Cole leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Whaley in blocks averaging 2.8 per contest.
- Jahvon Blair scores 15.6 points and tacks on 4.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Hoyas’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Qudus Wahab grabs 8.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.9 points per game and adds 0.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Georgetown rebounding leaderboard.
- Blair makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Hoyas, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 2.6 per outing.
- Don Carey (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Georgetown while Wahab (1.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week