The Providence Friars (9-10) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the UConn Huskies (8-4) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Alumni Hall (RI) as just 2-point underdogs. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under set at 133 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Huskies and their opponents have scored at least 133 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 12 outings (50%) this year.
- Providence and its opponents have added up to score at least 133 points in 73.7% of their games this year (14 of 19 chances).
- These teams average a combined 143.1 points per game, 10.1 more points than the over/under of 133 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.1 points per game, 3.1 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Huskies games this year is 2.8 more points than the total of 133 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Friars this season is 10.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.4 points the Huskies record per game are only 0.3 fewer points than the Friars allow (71.7).
- When UConn totals more than 71.7 points, it is 3-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Providence is 2-5 against the spread and 2-6 overall when allowing more than 71.4 points.
- The Friars score 7.3 more points per game (71.7) than the Huskies give up (64.4).
- Providence is 8-0 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it scores more than 64.4 points.
- UConn is 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 71.7 points.
- The Huskies have out-scored their opponents by a total of 84 points this season (seven points per game on average), and opponents of the Friars have out-scored them by only one more point on the year (zero per game).
UConn Betting Information
- UConn is strong against the spread, going 8-3 on the season.
- The Huskies fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 4-2 record against the spread.
- UConn has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 6 of 11 games for a 54.5% rate.
Providence Betting Information
- Providence has a losing record against the spread, going 8-10 ATS (covering only 44.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Friars have a record ATS of 3-5.
- In most of Friars games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 18 games, 55.6%).
- James Bouknight leads the Huskies in scoring, tallying 20.3 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Tyrese Martin leads UConn in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while R.J. Cole leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- Tyler Polley paces his teammates on the Huskies with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Martin is UConn’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Isaiah Whaley leads them in blocks with 2.9 per contest.
- The Friars’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Nate Watson with 17.9 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- The Friars’ leading assist machine is David Duke with a stat line of 5.1 assists, 17.5 points, and 6.0 rebounds per game.
- Duke is the top scorer from distance for the Friars, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- The Friars’ leader in steals is Jared Bynum with 1.2 per game, and Watson is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED