The UConn Huskies (8-3) are at home in Big East action against the Seton Hall Pirates (10-8) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The Huskies are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UConn (-1.5)||Over (134.5)||UConn 72 Seton Hall 68|
- The Huskies and their opponents have combined to record more than 134.5 points in 45.5% of their games this season (five of 11 opportunities).
- In 14 of 18 games (77.8%) this season, Seton Hall and its opponents have combined to score more than 134.5 points.
- The Huskies and the Pirates combine to average 11.0 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.5 fewer points per game (134) than this game’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- The Huskies average point total in matchups this year is 134.3, 0.2 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Pirates this season is 10.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.3 points per game the Huskies record are only 0.3 more points than the Pirates allow (71).
- UConn is 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when scoring more than 71 points.
- When Seton Hall allows more than 71.3 points, it is 2-5 against the spread and 1-7 overall.
- The Pirates put up an average of 74.2 points per game, 11.2 more points than the 63 the Huskies give up.
- Seton Hall is 9-7 overall and 10-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 63 points.
- UConn’s record is 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it allows more than 74.2 points to its opponents.
- The Huskies have scored a total of 91 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.3 per game), and the Pirates have out-scored opponents by 58 points on the season (3.2 more per game).
UConn Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Huskies have covered eight times in 10 contests.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Huskies have fared well against the spread, putting together a 4-2 record.
- UConn and its opponents have hit the over 5 times in 10 contests this season.
Seton Hall Betting Information
- The Pirates have a winning record against the spread, going 11-6 ATS (covering 64.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Pirates have fared well, going 6-3 against the spread.
- In most of Pirates games this season, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 17 games, 47.1%).
- The Huskies scoring leader is James Bouknight, who averages 20.3 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Tyrese Martin is UConn’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.2 per game, while R.J. Cole is its best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Tyler Polley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Huskies, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.9 per contest.
- Martin is the Huskies leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Isaiah Whaley leads them in blocks with 2.8 per contest.
Seton Hall Leaders
- Sandro Mamukelashvili averages 17.7 points and 7.1 rebounds per game for the Pirates, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Shavar Reynolds Jr.’s assist statline paces Seton Hall; he records 4.4 assists per game.
- Myles Cale makes 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pirates.
- The Pirates’ leader in steals is Reynolds with 1.8 per game, and Ike Obiagu is their leader in blocks with 2.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends