The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (14-6) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the UCSB Gauchos (12-1) at 11:00 PM ET on Friday, February 19, 2021 as 8.5-point underdogs. The Gauchos have won 10 games in a row. The point total is 130 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCSB (-8.5)||Over (130)||UCSB 73 CSU Bakersfield 63|
- The Gauchos and their opponents have totaled at least 130 points — this matchup’s point total — in nine of 13 opportunities (69.2%) this season.
- CSU Bakersfield has combined with its opponents to score at least 130 points in 11 of 20 opportunities (55%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 18.7 more points per game (148.7) than this game’s over/under of 130 points.
- The Gauchos and the Roadrunners have seen their opponents average a combined 5.9 fewer points per game than the point total of 130 set for this game.
- The average point total for Gauchos games this season is 11.7 more points than the over/under of 130 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Roadrunners this season is 1.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UCSB Betting Information
- UCSB has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-3 record.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Gauchos have fared well against the spread, compiling a 5-1 record.
- More often than not, UCSB and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 6 of 11 chances this season.
CSU Bakersfield Betting Information
- The Roadrunners have a winning record against the spread, going 10-6 ATS (covering 62.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Roadrunners have a record ATS of 4-3.
- In 8 out of CSU Bakersfield’s 16 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/3/2019||UCSB||-2||131||-137||+112||Regular Season||64-60 USCB|
- JaQuori McLaughlin leads the Gauchos in points and assists per game, scoring 16.6 points and distributing 5.1 assists.
- Amadou Sow leads the Gauchos in rebounding, pulling down 7.8 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.6 points a contest.
- Ajare Sanni’s 1.8 threes per game leads the Gauchos.
- Devearl Ramsey and Miles Norris lead UCSB on the defensive end, with Ramsey leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Norris in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- Taze Moore is at the top of the Roadrunners scoring leaderboard with 11.5 points per game. He also grabs 4.2 rebounds and dishes out 2.6 assists per game.
- The CSU Bakersfield leaders in rebounding and assists are Ronne Readus with 5.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 3.7 points and 0.3 assists per game) and Czar Perry with 3.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.7 points and 2.6 rebounds per game).
- Justin Edler-Davis is the most prolific from distance for the Roadrunners, hitting 1.5 threes per game.
- CSU Bakersfield’s leader in steals is Moore with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Readus with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak