The top-seeded UCSB Gauchos (19-4) are 9.5-point favorites in the Big West Tournament semifinals over the No. 4 seed UC Davis Aggies (10-7) on Friday at Mandalay Bay Event Center. The game tips at 9:00 PM ET and airs on ESPN3, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Gauchos and their opponents have combined for 136 points — this matchup’s point total — in 13 of 23 opportunities (56.5%) this year.
- UC Davis has combined with its opponents to score at least 136 points in 10 of 17 opportunities (58.8%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 147.5 points per game, 11.5 more points than the total of 136 set for this matchup.
- The Gauchos and the Aggies have seen their opponents average a combined 0.8 less points per game than the point total of 136 set in this game.
- The Gauchos average point total in outings this season is 138.2, 2.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Aggies games this year have averaged a total of 144.6 points, 8.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.6 points the Gauchos record per game are just three more points than the Aggies surrender (71.6).
- UCSB is 11-1 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 71.6 points.
- UC Davis is 1-4 overall and 1-4 against the spread when giving up more than 74.6 points.
- The Aggies’ 72.9 points per game are 9.3 more points than the 63.6 the Gauchos allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 63.6 points, UC Davis is 6-0 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- UCSB’s record is 3-3 overall and 0-6 against the spread when it allows more than 72.9 points to its opponents.
- The Gauchos have totaled 253 more points than their opponents this season (11.0 per game on average), and the Aggies have scored 22 more points than their opponents (1.3 per game).
UCSB Betting Information
- UCSB has struggled against the spread, going 10-11 on the year.
- The Gauchos have posted an even record of 5-5 against the spread when the spread is -9.5 or higher.
- The Gauchos have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 10 of 21 contests this season, a rate of 47.6%
UC Davis Betting Information
- UC Davis has an even record against the spread, going 8-8 ATS.
- UC Davis and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 7 of 16 (43.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||UCSB||-9.5||142.5||-525||+380||Regular Season||89-86 USCB|
|1/29/2021||UCSB||-8||145||-377||+291||Regular Season||72-51 USCB|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-56 USCB|
|2/13/2020||UCSB||-3||139||-161||+132||Regular Season||84-75 UCDV|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-57 UCDV|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-58 USCB|
- The Gauchos leader in points and assists is JaQuori McLaughlin, who scores 15.9 points per game along with 5.3 assists.
- Amadou Sow is UCSB’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 13.3 points per game.
- Ajare Sanni contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Gauchos. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Devearl Ramsey and Miles Norris lead the Gauchos on the defensive end, with Ramsey leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Norris in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
UC Davis Leaders
- The Aggies’ Ezra Manjon puts up enough points (15.9 per game) and assists (3.2 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Kennedy Koehler’s stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 6.9 points and 2.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the UC Davis rebounding leaderboard.
- Elijah Pepper’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Aggies.
- Pepper (2.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for UC Davis while Koehler (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends