A game after he scored 27 points in a 63-44 win over CSU Bakersfield, Miles Norris leads the UCSB Gauchos (15-3) on the road against the UC Riverside Highlanders (10-6) on Friday, February 26, 2021. The Gauchos are favored by 3 points in the matchup, which airs at 11:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The over/under is set at 131 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UC Riverside (+3)||Over (131)||UCSB 69 UC Riverside 68|
- The Gauchos and their opponents have combined to record more than 131 points in 66.7% of their games this season (12 of 18 opportunities).
- UC Riverside has played in nine games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 56.2% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 131 points.
- The Gauchos and the Highlanders combine to average 16 more points per game than the over/under of 131 set for this matchup.
- The Gauchos and the Highlanders have seen their opponents average a combined five fewer points per game than the point total of 131 set for this game.
- The average point total for Gauchos games this season is 7.1 more points than the over/under of 131 in this matchup.
- Highlanders games this season have averaged an over/under of 135 points, four more than the point total in this matchup.
UCSB Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Gauchos have covered nine times in 16 contests.
- The Gauchos have posted a winning record of 7-4 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- The Gauchos have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (8 of 16 contests).
UC Riverside Betting Information
- The Highlanders have a winning record against the spread, going 8-7 ATS (covering 53.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Highlanders have not fared well, going 5-6 against the spread.
- In most of UC Riverside’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 15 games, 53.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||UCSB||-2.5||125||-147||+119||Regular Season||65-60 USCB|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-63 USCB|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-57 UCRVS|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-64 USCB|
- JaQuori McLaughlin leads the Gauchos in points and assists per game, scoring 15.9 points and distributing 5.4 assists.
- Amadou Sow is UCSB’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.3 boards in each contest while scoring 11.8 points per game.
- Ajare Sanni leads the Gauchos in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 threes per game.
- Devearl Ramsey and Norris lead UCSB on the defensive end, with Ramsey leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Norris in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
UC Riverside Leaders
- Arinze Chidom is the top scorer for the Highlanders with 13.3 points per game. He also adds 5.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his stats.
- Flynn Cameron puts up a stat line of 5.8 rebounds, 8.5 points and 2.1 assists per game for UC Riverside to take the top rebound spot on the team. Zyon Pullin holds the top spot for assists with 4.3 per game, adding 11.9 points and 5.6 rebounds per contest.
- Wil Tattersall hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Highlanders, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.2 per outing.
- UC Riverside’s leader in steals is Cameron with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Chidom with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED