The UCSD Tritons (5-10) host the CSU Fullerton Titans (6-7) as 2.5-point favorites after Hugh Baxter went off for 28 points in the Tritons 75-64 loss to UC Irvine. The matchup airs on ESPN3 at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, March 5, 2021. The point total for the matchup is set at 151.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|CSU Fullerton (+2.5)||Under (151.5)||UCSD 74 CSU Fullerton 73|
- The Tritons and their opponents have combined for 151.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of 15 outings (26.7%) this season.
- CSU Fullerton has combined with its opponents to score at least 151.5 points in seven of 13 outings (53.8%) this year.
- The Tritons and the Titans combine to average 6.3 fewer points per game than the total of 151.5 set for this game.
- The Tritons and the Titans have seen their opponents average a combined 4.0 fewer points per game than the point total of 151.5 set in this game.
- The Tritons average point total in matchups this year is 140.2, 11.3 points below the total in this game.
- The average total in Titans games this year is 1.0 more point than the point total of 151.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 69.3 points per game the Tritons average are 7.3 fewer points than the Titans allow (76.6).
- UCSD has a 4-0 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 76.6 points.
- CSU Fullerton is 4-6 overall and 3-5-1 against the spread when giving up more than 69.3 points.
- The Titans average five more points per game (75.9) than the Tritons give up (70.9).
- CSU Fullerton has put together a 5-4 overall record and a 4-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 70.9 points.
- UCSD is 3-4 against the spread and 1-6 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 75.9 points.
- The Tritons have a -23-point scoring differential on the season (-1.6 per game). The Titans have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-9 total points, -0.7 per game).
UCSD Betting Information
- The Tritons have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 5-7 record.
- The Tritons and their opponents have gone over the total in 8 of 12 games (66.7%) this season.
CSU Fullerton Betting Information
- CSU Fullerton has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 6-5-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Titans have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 8 of 12 (66.7%).
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Tritons is Toni Rocak, who accumulates 12.2 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Mikey Howell is the Tritons best passer, dishing out 4.9 assists per game while scoring 6.4 PPG.
- The Tritons get the most three-point shooting production out of Gabe Hadley, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
- Howell and Matt Gray lead UCSD on the defensive end, with Howell leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Gray in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
CSU Fullerton Leaders
- Josh Hall racks up 7.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Titans’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Tray Maddox Jr.’s stat line of 15.1 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game put him at the top of the Titans scoring leaderboard.
- Maddox is the top scorer from deep for the Titans, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- CSU Fullerton’s leader in steals is Hall with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Tory San Antonio with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds