The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (3-6) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Hampton Pirates (2-4) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Convocation Center (VA). The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
UNC Asheville Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have been an even bet against the spread this season at 4-4.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Bulldogs have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- The Bulldogs have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 8 games (25%).
Hampton Betting Information
- Hampton has a losing record against the spread, going 2-4 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- In the majority of Pirates games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 6 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||UNC Asheville||-3.5||150||-166||+136||Regular Season||73-71 HAMPTON|
|2/10/2020||Hampton||-2||161||-136||+110||Regular Season||80-70 HAMPTON|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-86 HAMPTON|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-61 HAMPTON|
UNC Asheville Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Tajion Jones, who averages 18.4 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 0.9 assists per game.
- Evan Clayborne leads UNC Asheville in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Trent Stephney leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Jones, who knocks down 3.7 threes per game.
- Lavar Batts Jr. is UNC Asheville’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Clayborne leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- Davion Warren is the top scorer for the Pirates with 20.3 points per game. He also tacks on 6.7 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Hampton leaders in rebounding and assists are Edward Oliver-Hampton with 7.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.0 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Russell Dean with 6.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.0 points and 4.0 rebounds per game).
- Chris Shelton is the top shooter from deep for the Pirates, hitting 3.0 threes per game.
- Hampton’s leader in steals is Warren (2.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Dajour Dickens (3.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found