The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (10-9) host the Longwood Lancers (11-15) in a matchup of Big South teams at Kimmel Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, March 1, 2021. The Bulldogs are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UNC Asheville (-3.5)||Over (135.5)||UNC Asheville 72 Longwood 68|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have scored no less than 135.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 15 of 19 opportunities (78.9%) this year.
- In 10 of 26 outings (38.5%) this season, Longwood and its opponents have combined to score at least 135.5 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Lancers combine to average 4.6 more points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.6 points per game, 4.1 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Bulldogs average point total in outings this year is 146.6, 11.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Lancers games this year is 2.5 fewer points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
UNC Asheville Betting Information
- UNC Asheville has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-7 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Bulldogs have fared well against the spread, putting together a 6-4 record.
- Bulldogs games have played to the total or above 9 times in 18 games this season.
Longwood Betting Information
- The Lancers have a 14-11 record against the spread, covering in 56% of their games.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Lancers have not fared well, going 2-3 against the spread.
- Longwood and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 25 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||UNC Asheville||-5||142.5||-225||+180||Regular Season||65-55 LONGWD|
|2/13/2020||UNC Asheville||-5.5||143||-245||+193||Regular Season||73-71 NCASHE|
|1/20/2020||UNC Asheville||-1||148||-116||-106||Regular Season||71-66 NCASHE|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-62 LONGWD|
UNC Asheville Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Tajion Jones, who averages 16.0 per contest to go with 3.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Evan Clayborne leads UNC Asheville in rebounding, averaging 6.2 per game, while Lavar Batts Jr. leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Jones leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Batts and Clayborne lead the Bulldogs on the defensive end, with Batts leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Clayborne in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
- Juan Munoz puts up 12.6 points per game and is the top scorer for the Lancers.
- The Longwood leaders in rebounding and assists are Zac Watson with 4.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 5.8 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Justin Hill with 3.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.3 points and 4.3 rebounds per game).
- Munoz leads the Lancers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 made threes per game.
- Longwood’s leader in steals is Munoz (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Watson (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends