The VMI Keydets (9-9) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the UNC Greensboro Spartans (14-5) on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|VMI (+3.5)||Over (145)||UNC Greensboro 74 VMI 73|
- The Spartans and their opponents have combined for 145 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 19 games (52.6%) this year.
- VMI and its opponents have combined to score at least 145 points in 72.2% of their games this year (13 of 18 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 152.2 points per game, 7.2 more points than the over/under of 145 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141 points per game, four fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Spartans average point total in outings this season is 139.1, 5.9 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Keydets games this season is 9.2 more points than the point total of 145 for this outing.
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Spartans have covered 12 times in 18 contests.
- The Spartans have posted a winning record of 10-4 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- The Spartans have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 7 of 18 contests this season, a rate of 38.9%
VMI Betting Information
- VMI has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 10-4-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Keydets have fared well, going 4-0 against the spread.
- VMI has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 46.7% of matchups this year (7 out of 15 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||UNC Greensboro||-9.5||146||-533||+383||Regular Season||76-59 NCG|
|2/22/2020||UNC Greensboro||-9.5||136.5||-536||+386||Regular Season||71-68 NCG|
|11/24/2019||UNC Greensboro||-19||129||-5000||+1388||Regular Season||74-63 NCG|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-66 NCG|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-68 NCG|
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Spartans this season is Isaiah Miller, who averages 18.4 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam is UNC Greensboro’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.9 per game, while Keyshaun Langley is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Angelo Allegri hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Spartans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per game.
- Miller is UNC Greensboro’s leader in steals, averaging 2.5 steals per game, while Hayden Koval leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
- Greg Parham scores 18.3 points and tacks on 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Keydets’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Jake Stephens’ stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 14.6 points and 3.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the VMI rebounding leaderboard.
- Kamdyn Curfman is consistent from three-point range and leads the Keydets with 2.8 made threes per game.
- VMI’s leader in steals is Trey Bonham with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Stephens with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds