The Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (4-5) are underdogs (by 5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (6-5) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 139 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Delaware (+5)||Over (139)||UNC Wilmington 72 Delaware 67|
- The Seahawks and their opponents have scored at least 139 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 11 games (72.7%) this season.
- Delaware has combined with its opponents to score more than 139 points in one of nine outings (11.1%) this year.
- The Seahawks and the Fightin’ Blue Hens combine to average 6.4 more points per game than the total of 139 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.9 points per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total for Seahawks games this season is 11.6 more points than the over/under of 139 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Fightin’ Blue Hens this year is 4.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
UNC Wilmington Betting Information
- The Seahawks have been an even bet against the spread this season at 5-5.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Seahawks have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- The Seahawks have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 10 games (40%).
Delaware Betting Information
- Delaware has an even record against the spread, going 4-4 ATS.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have not fared well as a 5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Delaware’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 8 games, 12.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Delaware||-4.5||140||-207||+164||Regular Season||82-65 DEL|
|12/28/2019||Delaware||-12||139.5||-919||+590||Regular Season||82-68 DEL|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-66 DEL|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-69 DEL|
UNC Wilmington Leaders
- Jaylen Sims leads the Seahawks in scoring, tallying 17.7 points per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Joe Pridgen is UNC Wilmington’s leading rebounder, pulling down 8.8 per game, while Mike Okauru is its best passer, averaging 3.5 assists in each contest.
- Ty Gadsden leads the Seahawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Okauru and John Bowen lead UNC Wilmington on the defensive end, with Okauru leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Bowen in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
- Ryan Allen is the top scorer for the Fightin’ Blue Hens with 14.4 points per game. He also adds 2.7 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game to his statistics.
- Dylan Painter has a stat line of 10.9 rebounds, 12.5 points and 2.1 assists per game for Delaware to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kevin Anderson has the top spot for assists with 3.0 per game, adding 12.0 points and 3.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Allen hits 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Fightin’ Blue Hens.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens’ leader in steals is Anderson with 1.3 per game, and Painter is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED