The Air Force Falcons (4-9) will look to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the UNLV Rebels (5-8) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021 as 13.5-point underdogs. The Rebels have lost three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 131.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Air Force (+13.5)||Over (131.5)||UNLV 75 Air Force 62|
- In 53.8% of their games this year (seven of 13 chances), the Rebels and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 131.5 points.
- Air Force has combined with its opponents to score more than 131.5 points in eight of 13 outings (61.5%) this season.
- The Rebels and the Falcons combine to average 1.5 less points per game than the total of 131.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 142 points per game, 10.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Rebels have had set in matchups this season is 7.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Falcons games this season is 1.2 more points than the point total of 131.5 for this outing.
UNLV Betting Information
- UNLV has covered in just four of 11 matchups this season.
- UNLV has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 5 times in 11 contests (45.5%).
Air Force Betting Information
- The Falcons have a losing record against the spread, going 5-8 ATS (covering just 38.5% of the time).
- Air Force has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 53.8% of matchups this season (7 out of 13 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||UNLV||-5.5||143.5||-245||+195||Regular Season||71-59 UNLV|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 UNLV|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||106-88 AIR|
- The leader in points and assists for the Rebels is Bryce Hamilton, who scores 18.3 points and dishes out 3.7 assists per game.
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong is the Rebels best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.7 boards in each contest while scoring 8.9 points per game.
- David Jenkins Jr. provides the most three-point shooting production for the Rebels. He makes 2.8 threes per game.
- Hamilton is UNLV’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Moses Wood leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Air Force Leaders
- A.J. Walker’s points (14.1 per game) and assists (2.6 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Falcons’ leaderboards.
- The Falcons’ top rebounder is Nikc Jackson — he pulls down 3.9 per game while averaging 8.2 points per game.
- Walker makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Falcons.
- Walker (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Air Force while Jackson (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED