The No. 7 seed UNLV Rebels (11-14) are favored by 12 points in the MWC Tournament when they play the No. 10 seed Air Force Falcons (5-19) Wednesday at Thomas & Mack Center, beginning at 4:30 PM ET. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Air Force (+12)||Over (128)||UNLV 72 Air Force 62|
- The Rebels and their opponents have scored at least 128 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 20 of 25 outings (80%) this season.
- Air Force has combined with its opponents to score at least 128 points in 15 of 24 games (62.5%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 128.7 points per game, 0.7 more points than the total of 128 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 11.4 more points per game (139.4) than this game’s over/under of 128 points.
- The Rebels average point total in matchups this year is 137.5, 9.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Falcons games this year have averaged an over/under of 130.6 points, 2.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Rebels average 69.7 points per contest, only 1.9 fewer points than the 71.6 the Falcons surrender to opponents.
- UNLV is 4-5 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 71.6 points.
- Air Force has a 1-11-1 record against the spread and a 0-13 record overall when giving up more than 69.7 points.
- The Falcons average 8.8 fewer points per game (59) than the Rebels allow their opponents to score (67.8).
- When it scores more than 67.8 points, Air Force is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- UNLV’s record is 4-14 overall and 5-12 against the spread when it gives up more than 59 points to its opponents.
- The Rebels have out-scored their opponents by a total of 46 points this season (1.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Falcons have out-scored them by 302 more points on the year (12.6 per game).
UNLV Betting Information
- The Rebels have struggled a bit against the spread this year, putting up an 8-14 record.
- The Rebels have struggled to cover, going just 1-4 ATS when favored by at least 12 points.
- UNLV and its opponents have combined to cover the total in 11 of 22 games this year (50%).
Air Force Betting Information
- Air Force has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 9-14-1 ATS.
- In the majority of Air Force’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 24 games, 54.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||UNLV||-14||130.5||-1218||+693||Regular Season||69-64 UNLV|
|2/6/2021||UNLV||-14||131.5||-1576||+825||Regular Season||68-58 UNLV|
|1/4/2020||UNLV||-5.5||143.5||-245||+195||Regular Season||71-59 UNLV|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 UNLV|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||106-88 AIR|
- The leader in points and assists for the Rebels is Bryce Hamilton, who scores 18.0 points and distributes 3.0 assists per game.
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong is the Rebels best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 8.9 points per game.
- David Jenkins Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rebels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
- Caleb Grill and Mbacke Diong lead the Rebels on the defensive end, with Grill leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Mbacke Diong in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Air Force Leaders
- A.J. Walker’s points (15.3 per game) and assists (2.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Falcons’ leaderboards.
- Nikc Jackson’s stat line of 3.4 rebounds, 7.9 points and 1.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Air Force rebounding leaderboard.
- Walker knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Falcons.
- Air Force’s leader in steals is Walker (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Keaton Van Soelen (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak