The UNLV Rebels (3-5) host the New Mexico Lobos (4-2) as double-digit, 12-point favorites after Cheikh Mbacke Diong racked up 20 points in the Rebels 77-54 victory over New Mexico. The game airs on FS1 at 9:30 PM ET on Monday, January 18, 2021. The point total for the matchup is 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UNLV (-12)||Over (139)||UNLV 77 New Mexico 63|
- The Rebels and their opponents have recorded more than 139 points in 50% of their outings this season (four of eight opportunities).
- New Mexico and its opponents have combined to score more than 139 points in 33.3% of their matchups this season (two of six chances).
- The two teams average a combined 8.5 more points per game (147.5) than this game’s over/under of 139 points.
- The Rebels and the Lobos have seen their opponents average a combined 1.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 139 set for this matchup.
- The Rebels average point total in outings this year is 144.6, 5.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Lobos games this season is 1.7 more points than the point total of 139 for this outing.
UNLV Betting Information
- The Rebels have been an even bet against the spread this season at 3-3.
- UNLV and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 3 of 6 games this season (50%).
New Mexico Betting Information
- New Mexico has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 1-2 ATS.
- In the majority of Lobos games this year, the teams have not hit the over (0 out of 3 games, 0%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||UNLV||-10.5||139.5||-670||+460||Regular Season||77-54 UNLV|
|2/15/2020||New Mexico||-2.5||154||-146||+118||Regular Season||78-73 UNLV|
|1/18/2020||UNLV||-5||146||-226||+179||Regular Season||99-78 UNLV|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-58 UNLV|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-69 UNLV|
- The scoring leader for the Rebels this season is Bryce Hamilton, who averages 21.0 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 3.7 assists per game.
- Mbacke Diong is UNLV’s leading rebounder, pulling down 8.1 per game, while Marvin Coleman is its best passer, averaging 4.0 assists in each contest.
- David Jenkins Jr. connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Rebels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.8 per outing.
- Caleb Grill and Moses Wood lead the Rebels on the defensive end, with Grill leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Wood in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
New Mexico Leaders
- Makuach Maluach puts up 13.5 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for the Lobos, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Saquan Singleton dishes out 2.3 assists per game, the most assists on the Lobos.
- Keith McGee leads the Lobos in three-point shooting with an average of 1.4 made threes per game.
- Maluach (1.0 steal per game) and Valdir Manuel (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Lobos in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds