The No. 17 USC Trojans (17-3) are heavily favored (-10.5) to extend a six-game win streak when they host the Arizona State Sun Devils (7-9) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at Galen Center. The contest airs on ESPN2. The matchup’s point total is set at 146.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|USC (-10.5)||Under (146)||USC 78 Arizona State 67|
- The Trojans and their opponents have combined for 146 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 20 games (30%) this season.
- Arizona State and its opponents have added up to score more than 146 points in 62.5% of their games this year (10 of 16 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 4.2 more points per game (150.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 146 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.2 less points per game (139.8) than this game’s total of 146 points.
- The Trojans average point total in outings this season is 138.6, 7.4 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Sun Devils games this year is 5.4 more points than the point total of 146 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Trojans put up just 1.2 fewer points per game (75.4) than the Sun Devils allow (76.6).
- USC has a 7-0 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 76.6 points.
- Arizona State is 2-7 overall and 0-8-1 against the spread when allowing more than 75.4 points.
- The Sun Devils score an average of 74.8 points per game, 11.6 more points than the 63.2 the Trojans allow to opponents.
- In games when it scores more than 63.2 points, Arizona State is 1-0-1 against the spread and 7-8 overall.
- USC has a 2-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-2 in games when its opponents score more than 74.8 points.
- The Trojans have totaled 243 more points than their opponents this season (12.2 per game on average), while the Sun Devils have been out-scored by 28 total points (1.8 per game average differential).
USC Betting Information
- The Trojans have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 13-6 record.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Trojans have fared well against the spread, putting together a 4-3 record.
- The Trojans have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 9 times in 19 games this season.
Arizona State Betting Information
- Arizona State has a losing record against the spread, going 1-13-1 ATS (covering only 6.7% of the time).
- The Sun Devils have not fared well as a 10.5-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Arizona State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 8 of 15 (53.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||USC||-4||148.5||-187||+154||Regular Season||73-64 USC|
|2/29/2020||USC||-3||142.5||-161||+129||Regular Season||71-61 USC|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-64 ASU|
- The Trojans leader in points and rebounds is Evan Mobley, who scores 16.6 points and grabs 9.0 boards per game.
- Drew Peterson is the Trojans best passer, distributing 3.1 assists per game while scoring 9.2 PPG.
- Tahj Eaddy provides the bulk of the Trojans’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.7 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Isaiah White and Mobley lead USC on the defensive end, with White leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Mobley in blocks averaging 3.1 per contest.
Arizona State Leaders
- Remy Martin averages 19.2 points and tacks on 4.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Sun Devils’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- The Sun Devils’ top rebounder is Marcus Bagley — he grabs 6.1 per game while averaging 11.8 points per game.
- Bagley’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Sun Devils.
- Arizona State’s leader in steals is Josh Christopher (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jalen Graham (1.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends