The Arizona State Sun Devils (4-4) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the USC Trojans (7-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 149 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|USC (-2.5)||Under (149)||USC 77 Arizona State 71|
- The Trojans and their opponents have combined to put up more than 149 points in 33.3% of their outings this season (three of nine opportunities).
- Arizona State has combined with its opponents to score more than 149 points in four of eight opportunities (50%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 5.5 more points per game (154.5) than this game’s over/under of 149 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.2 less points per game (140.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 149 points.
- The average point total for Trojans games this season is 7.8 fewer points than the over/under of 149 in this matchup.
- Sun Devils games this year have averaged an over/under of 154 points, five more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 77.6 points the Trojans average per game are only 0.5 more points than the Sun Devils surrender (77.1).
- USC has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when scoring more than 77.1 points.
- When Arizona State allows more than 77.6 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Sun Devils average 13.2 more points per game (76.9) than the Trojans allow (63.7).
- Arizona State is 4-3 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 63.7 points.
- USC has a 1-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 76.9 points.
- The Trojans have totaled 125 more points than their opponents this season (13.9 per game on average), while the Sun Devils have been out-scored by two total points (0.2 per game average differential).
USC Betting Information
- USC has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-2 record.
- The Trojans fare well when favored by at least 2.5 points, posting a 4-2 record against the spread.
- USC and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 4 of 8 games this season (50%).
Arizona State Betting Information
- The Sun Devils have a losing record against the spread, going 0-7 ATS (covering only zero% of the time).
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Sun Devils have a record ATS of 0-4.
- Arizona State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 57.1% of matchups this season (4 out of 7 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||USC||-3||142.5||-161||+129||Regular Season||71-61 USC|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-64 ASU|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Trojans is Evan Mobley, who averages 15.4 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- USC’s best passer is Drew Peterson, who averages 3.9 assists per game to go with his 10.1 PPG scoring average.
- Tahj Eaddy leads the Trojans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Isaiah White is the Trojans leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Mobley leads them in blocks with 2.7 per contest.
Arizona State Leaders
- Josh Christopher is at the top of the Sun Devils scoring leaderboard with 17.5 points per game. He also grabs 5.4 rebounds and racks up 1.1 assists per game.
- Marcus Bagley is atop the Sun Devils rebounding leaderboard with 6.8 rebounds per game, and Remy Martin leads the squad in assists with 3.6 per contest.
- Bagley connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Sun Devils, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 2.6 per game.
- Alonzo Verge Jr. (1.5 steals per game) and Jalen Graham (1.9 blocks per game) lead the Sun Devils in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found