The USC Trojans (11-3) visit the California Golden Bears (7-9) in a matchup of Pac-12 teams at Haas Pavilion, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021. The Golden Bears are 8.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 134.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|USC (-8.5)||Over (134.5)||USC 74 Cal 65|
- The Trojans and their opponents have combined to put up more than 134.5 points in 57.1% of their outings this year (eight of 14 opportunities).
- Cal and its opponents have added up to score at least 134.5 points in 62.5% of their games this season (10 of 16 chances).
- The Trojans and the Golden Bears combine to average 10.0 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.8 less points per game (133.7) than this game’s total of 134.5 points.
- The average point total for Trojans games this season is 6.6 more points than the over/under of 134.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Golden Bears this season is 2.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Trojans record 7.4 more points per game (76.7) than the Golden Bears allow (69.3).
- USC is 9-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 69.3 points.
- Cal is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when giving up more than 76.7 points.
- The Golden Bears average just 3.4 more points per game (67.8) than the Trojans give up (64.4).
- Cal has compiled a 6-1 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 64.4 points.
- USC has an ATS record of 2-3 and a 4-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 67.8 points.
- The Trojans have put up a total of 172 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.3 per game), while the Golden Bears have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 25 total points, -1.5 per game).
USC Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Trojans have covered eight times in 13 contests.
- The Trojans have posted an even record of 4-4 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or higher.
- USC and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 6 of 13 games this season (46.2%).
Cal Betting Information
- Cal has covered the spread in half of its games, going 7-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Golden Bears have a record ATS of 2-1.
- Cal and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 10 of 14 (71.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2020||USC||-11.5||132.5||-817||+538||Regular Season||88-56 USC|
- Evan Mobley leads the Trojans in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.9 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- USC’s best passer is Drew Peterson, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 10.9 PPG scoring average.
- Tahj Eaddy paces his teammates on the Trojans with 1.7 made threes per outing.
- Isaiah White and Mobley lead the Trojans on the defensive end, with White leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Mobley in blocks averaging 3.0 per contest.
- Matt Bradley is the top scorer for the Golden Bears with 17.8 points per game. He also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his stats.
- Andre Kelly is atop the Golden Bears rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game, and Joel Brown paces the squad in assists with 3.7 per outing.
- Makale Foreman leads the Golden Bears in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Brown (1.8 steals per game) and Grant Anticevich (0.6 blocks per game) lead the Golden Bears in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds