The USC Trojans (11-2) are big, 11-point favorites as they try to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the Oregon State Beavers (6-5) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Gill Coliseum. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has a point total of 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|USC (-11)||Over (139)||USC 79 Oregon State 65|
- The Trojans and their opponents have put up more than 139 points in 46.2% of their games this season (six of 13 opportunities).
- Oregon State and its opponents have added up to score at least 139 points in 54.5% of their matchups this season (six of 11 chances).
- The Trojans and the Beavers combine to average 14.5 more points per game than the total of 139 set for this game.
- The Trojans and the Beavers have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 less points per game than the over/under of 139 set in this game.
- The Trojans average point total in outings this year is 143.2, 4.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- Beavers games this year have averaged a total of 145.4 points, 6.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Trojans score 78.3 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 70.2 the Beavers give up.
- USC is 7-0 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 70.2 points.
- Oregon State is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when allowing more than 78.3 points.
- The Beavers average 10.3 more points per game (75.2) than the Trojans give up to opponents (64.9).
- Oregon State has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games it scores more than 64.9 points.
- USC is 0-2 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 75.2 points.
- The Trojans have out-scored their opponents by a total of 174 points this season (13.4 points per game on average), and the Beavers have put up 55 more points than their opponents on the year (five per game).
USC Betting Information
- USC has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-4 record.
- The Trojans have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -11 or higher.
- USC and its opponents have combined to cover the total in 6 of 12 games this season (50%).
Oregon State Betting Information
- The Beavers have a 4-6 record against the spread, covering in only 40% of their outings.
- When they are at least 11-point underdogs, the Beavers have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- Oregon State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 6 of 10 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-55 USC|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-62 ORSTU|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-74 ORSTU|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Trojans is Evan Mobley, who puts up 16.2 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Drew Peterson leads USC in assists, averaging 3.6 per game while also scoring 11.0 points per contest.
- Tahj Eaddy’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Trojans.
- Isaiah White and Mobley lead USC on the defensive end, with White leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Mobley in blocks averaging 3.1 per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson collects 16.1 points and tacks on 4.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Beavers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Beavers’ top rebounder is Abdul Alatishe — he pulls down 8.1 per game while scoring 9.0 points per game.
- Jarod Lucas is consistent from three-point range and leads the Beavers with 2.2 made threes per game.
- The Beavers’ leader in steals is Gianni Hunt with 1.0 per game, and Alatishe is their leader in blocks with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED