The Stanford Cardinal (8-5) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to build on a four-game home winning streak when they host the USC Trojans (11-3) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 140 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Stanford (+4.5)||Over (140)||USC 71 Stanford 69|
- The Trojans and their opponents have scored more than 140 points in 42.9% of their games this season (six of 14 opportunities).
- Stanford and its opponents have added up to score more than 140 points in 61.5% of their games this year (eight of 13 opportunities).
- The Trojans and the Cardinal combine to average 9.1 more points per game than the total of 140 set for this game.
- The Trojans and the Cardinal have seen their opponents average a combined 7.4 fewer points per game than the point total of 140 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Trojans have had set in matchups this year is 1.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cardinal games this year have averaged a total of 140.6 points, 0.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Trojans record 8.5 more points per game (76.7) than the Cardinal give up (68.2).
- USC is 7-0 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- Stanford has recorded a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall in games when it allows more than 76.7 points.
- The Cardinal’s 72.4 points per game are eight more points than the 64.4 the Trojans allow to opponents.
- Stanford is 6-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it scores more than 64.4 points.
- USC is 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it allows more than 72.4 points.
- The Trojans have put up a total of 172 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.3 per game), and the Cardinal have out-scored opponents by 54 points on the season (4.2 more per game).
USC Betting Information
- The Trojans have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 8-5 record.
- The Trojans have posted a winning record of 5-4 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- USC and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 13 (46.2%) games this season.
Stanford Betting Information
- The Cardinal have an even record against the spread, going 6-6-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Cardinal have fared well, going 4-2 against the spread.
- In most of Cardinal games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 13 games, 61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||USC||-1.5||137||-126||+102||Regular Season||82-78 USC|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-76 STAN|
|1/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-66 USC|
- Evan Mobley leads the Trojans in scoring and rebounding, putting up 15.9 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Drew Peterson leads the Trojans in assists, averaging 3.5 per game while also scoring 10.9 points per contest.
- Tahj Eaddy’s 1.7 made threes per game lead the Trojans.
- Isaiah White is the Trojans leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Mobley leads them in blocks with 3.0 per contest.
- The Cardinal’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Oscar da Silva with 19.3 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- The Cardinal’s top assist machine is Daejon Davis with a stat line of 3.0 assists, 13.1 points, and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Spencer Jones’ 1.6 made threes per game lead the Cardinal.
- Jones (1.5 steals per game) and da Silva (0.9 blocks per game) pace the Cardinal in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED