The Stanford Cardinal (10-6) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to continue a five-game home win streak when they host the USC Trojans (13-3) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Stanford (+2.5)||Over (139.5)||USC 71 Stanford 70|
- The Trojans and their opponents have put up more than 139.5 points in 43.8% of their games this season (seven of 16 opportunities).
- Stanford and its opponents have combined to score at least 139.5 points in 10 of 16 opportunities (62.5%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 9.7 more points per game (149.2) than this matchup’s total of 139.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 133.4 points per game, 6.1 less than the point total for this game.
- The average point total for Trojans games this season is 1.6 more points than the over/under of 139.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cardinal this year is 2.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Trojans score 76.6 points per game, 7.7 more points than the 68.9 the Cardinal allow.
- When USC puts up more than 68.9 points, it is 8-0 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
- Stanford is 0-4 overall and 0-4 against the spread when giving up more than 76.6 points.
- The Cardinal score 8.1 more points per game (72.6) than the Trojans give up (64.5).
- Stanford is 8-0 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it scores more than 64.5 points.
- USC has a 3-0 record overall and an ATS record of 1-2 in games when its opponents score more than 72.6 points.
- The Trojans have totaled 193 more points than their opponents this season (12.1 per game on average), and the Cardinal have scored 60 more points than their opponents (3.7 per game).
USC Betting Information
- USC has been strong against the spread, going 9-6 on the season.
- The Trojans fare well when favored by at least 2.5 points, posting a 7-6 record against the spread.
- The Trojans and their opponents have gone over the total in 8 of 15 games (53.3%) this season.
Stanford Betting Information
- Stanford has an 8-7-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their outings.
- The Cardinal have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 4-3 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Cardinal and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 10 of 16 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||USC||-1.5||137||-126||+102||Regular Season||82-78 USC|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-76 STAN|
|1/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-66 USC|
- The Trojans leader in points and rebounds is Evan Mobley, who scores 16.4 points and pulls down 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Drew Peterson leads USC in assists, averaging 3.4 per game while also scoring 9.9 points per contest.
- Tahj Eaddy provides the most three-point shooting production for the Trojans. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- The USC steals leader is Isaiah White, who averages 1.0 steal per game, while its blocks leader is Mobley, who compiles 2.9 rejections per contest.
- The Cardinal’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Oscar da Silva with 19.5 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- The Cardinal’s leading assist machine is Ziaire Williams with a stat line of 2.8 assists, 12.5 points, and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Spencer Jones knocks down 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cardinal.
- The Cardinal’s leader in steals is Jones with 1.6 per game, and da Silva is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week