The UT Arlington Mavericks (11-12) are favored (-4) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Arkansas State Red Wolves (10-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021 at College Park Center. The game airs on ESPN+. The point total for the matchup is 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas State (+4)||Over (142)||UT Arlington 72 Arkansas State 70|
- In 13 of 23 games (56.5%) this year, the Mavericks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 142 points.
- Arkansas State has combined with its opponents to score more than 142 points in 11 of 20 games (55%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 5.8 more points per game (147.8) than this game’s total of 142 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.9 less points per game (140.1) than this game’s over/under of 142 points.
- The average over/under the Mavericks have had set in matchups this year is 1.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Red Wolves games this year is 2.2 more points than the point total of 142 in this outing.
UT Arlington Betting Information
- UT Arlington has struggled against the spread, going 8-12 on the year.
- The Mavericks have struggled to cover, going just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 4 points.
- The Mavericks have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 9 of 20 contests this season, a rate of 45%
Arkansas State Betting Information
- Arkansas State has an even record against the spread, going 8-8-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Red Wolves have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Arkansas State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 47.1% of matchups this year (8 out of 17 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||UT Arlington||-3.5||145.5||-177||+142||Regular Season||65-64 TXA|
|1/29/2021||UT Arlington||-3||146.5||-161||+133||Regular Season||83-75 ARKST|
|2/13/2020||UT Arlington||-7.5||140.5||-335||+259||Regular Season||77-67 TXA|
|1/2/2020||UT Arlington||-3||138||-156||+128||Regular Season||73-52 TXA|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-79 ARKST|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-59 TXA|
UT Arlington Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Mavericks is Shahada Wells, who scores 16.7 points and dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu is the Mavericks best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.1 boards in each contest while scoring 3.5 points per game.
- Sam Griffin leads the Mavericks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Wells is the Mavericks leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Akobundu-Ehiogu leads them in blocks with 3.3 per contest.
Arkansas State Leaders
- Marquis Eaton’s points (13.8 per game) and assists (4.9 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Red Wolves’ leaderboards.
- Norchad Omier’s stat line of 11.7 rebounds, 12.6 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Arkansas State rebounding leaderboard.
- Malcolm Farrington provides the bulk of the Red Wolves’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.9 threes per game to pace the team.
- Omier is at the top of the Arkansas State steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.1 steals per game and 1.5 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds