The Troy Trojans (10-16) are 5.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a seven-game losing streak when they visit the UT Arlington Mavericks (13-12) on Friday, March 5, 2021 at Pensacola Bay Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 132.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Mavericks and their opponents have put up at least 132 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 17 of 25 games (68%) this season.
- Troy and its opponents have combined to score at least 132 points in 46.2% of their matchups this season (12 of 26 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 137.4 points per game, 5.4 more points than the total of 132 set for this matchup.
- The Mavericks and the Trojans have seen their opponents average a combined 5.5 more points per game than the point total of 132 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Mavericks have had set in games this year is 10.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Trojans this year is 0.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Mavericks record 73.2 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 68.1 the Trojans allow.
- UT Arlington has a 5-0 record against the spread and an 8-4 record overall when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- Troy is 2-6 against the spread and 0-9 overall when allowing more than 73.2 points.
- The Trojans’ 64.2 points per game are 5.2 fewer points than the 69.4 the Mavericks give up.
- Troy is 4-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 69.4 points.
- UT Arlington’s record is 5-11 overall and 6-9 against the spread when it allows more than 64.2 points to its opponents.
- The Mavericks have totaled 94 more points than their opponents this season (3.8 per game on average), while the Trojans have been out-scored by 100 total points (3.9 per game average differential).
UT Arlington Betting Information
- UT Arlington has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 9-13 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Mavericks have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- UT Arlington and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 10 of 22 games this season (45.5%).
Troy Betting Information
- The Trojans have a winning record against the spread, going 12-10 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- In most of Troy’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 22 games, 36.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||UT Arlington||-5.5||143.5||-244||+193||Regular Season||78-64 TXA|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-66 TXA|
UT Arlington Leaders
- The Mavericks leader in points and assists is Shahada Wells, who puts up 16.7 points per game to go with 3.8 assists.
- UT Arlington’s best rebounder is Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu, who averages 6.1 boards per game in addition to his 3.6 PPG average.
- Sam Griffin paces his teammates on the Mavericks with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Wells is the Mavericks leader in steals, averaging 2.2 steals per game, while Akobundu-Ehiogu leads them in blocks with 3.2 per contest.
- Nick Stampley puts up 12.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Trojans.
- The Troy leaders in rebounding and assists are Zay Williams with 8.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.5 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Duke Miles with 3.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.7 points and 2.8 rebounds per game).
- Kam Woods is reliable from three-point range and leads the Trojans with 1.3 made threes per game.
- Miles (1.7 steals per game) and Williams (1.0 block per game) pace the Trojans in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED