The Utah State Aggies (7-3) are favored (-8.5) to continue a six-game win streak when they host the Colorado State Rams (5-2) at 11:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum. The contest airs on FS1. The matchup has an over/under set at 140 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado State (+8.5)||Under (140)||Utah State 72 Colorado State 64|
- In 50% of their games this year (five of 10 chances), the Aggies and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 140 points.
- Colorado State and its opponents have combined to score more than 140 points in six of seven games (85.7%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 148.2 points per game, 8.2 more points than the over/under of 140 set for this matchup.
- The Aggies and the Rams have seen their opponents average a combined 10.5 fewer points per game than the point total of 140 set for this outing.
- The average total the Aggies have had set in matchups this year is 5.3 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Rams this year is three points higher than this game’s over/under.
Utah State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Utah State has been strong this season, posting a 5-2 record.
- The Aggies have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or bigger.
- The Aggies have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 2 of 7 contests this season, a rate of 28.6%
Colorado State Betting Information
- Colorado State has an even record against the spread, going 3-3 ATS.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Rams have a record ATS of 3-0.
- The Rams and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 2 of 6 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/19/2021||Utah State||-8||140||-376||+294||Regular Season||83-64 USU|
|2/11/2020||Utah State||-1.5||143.5||-130||+107||Regular Season||75-72 USU|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-61 USU|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||100-96 USU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-72 USU|
Utah State Leaders
- Neemias Queta leads the Aggies in scoring and rebounding, putting up 12.6 points and 9.6 boards per game.
- Rollie Worster is Utah State’s best passer, distributing 3.3 assists per game while scoring 9.1 PPG.
- Brock Miller’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Aggies.
- Queta is the Aggies leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.3 steals and 2.9 blocks per game.
Colorado State Leaders
- The Rams’ Isaiah Stevens puts up enough points (15.5 per game) and assists (6.1 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- David Roddy’s stat line of 9.2 rebounds, 15.2 points and 2.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Colorado State rebounding leaderboard.
- Kendle Moore makes 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.
- Colorado State’s leader in steals is Moore (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Adam Thistlewood (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds