The Utah State Aggies (9-5) hit the road in MWC play against the Fresno State Bulldogs (6-4) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The Aggies are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Utah State (-12.5)||Over (129.5)||Utah State 74 Fresno State 61|
- In 57.1% of their opportunities this year (eight of 14 chances), the Aggies and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 129.5 points.
- In six of 10 opportunities (60%) this year, Fresno State has combined with its opponents to score more than 129.5 points.
- The Aggies and the Bulldogs combine to average 11.3 more points per game than the over/under of 129.5 set for this game.
- The Aggies and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 0.8 more points per game than the over/under of 129.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Aggies games this season is 6.3 more points than the over/under of 129.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this year is 5.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Utah State Betting Information
- Utah State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-4 record.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Aggies have fared well against the spread, putting up a 1-0 record.
- Utah State and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 4 of 11 games this season (36.4%).
Fresno State Betting Information
- Fresno State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 3-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 12.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have fared well, going 2-0 against the spread.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 2 of 8 (25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2021||Utah State||-11||130||-755||+503||Regular Season||69-53 USU|
|2/15/2020||Utah State||-5||134||-230||+179||Regular Season||71-59 USU|
|12/7/2019||Utah State||-12.5||136.5||-1000||+637||Regular Season||77-70 USU|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-81 USU|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-77 FRESNO|
Utah State Leaders
- Neemias Queta leads the Aggies in scoring and rebounding, putting up 12.5 points and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Utah State’s best passer is Rollie Worster, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 9.5 PPG scoring average.
- Brock Miller leads the Aggies in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Queta is the Aggies leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.2 steals and 3.1 blocks per game.
Fresno State Leaders
- Orlando Robinson sits on top of the Bulldogs leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.0 points and 9.6 rebounds per game.
- The Bulldogs’ top assist machine is Isaiah Hill with a stat line of 3.3 assists, 9.6 points, and 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Junior Ballard is the top shooter from distance for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.5 threes per game.
- Hill (1.2 steals per game) and Robinson (1.1 blocks per game) lead the Bulldogs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends