The Nevada Wolf Pack (14-8) are 8-point underdogs as they attempt to break a five-game road slide when they square off against the Utah State Aggies (15-7) on Sunday, February 28, 2021 at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup’s over/under is 141.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 11 of 22 outings (50%) this season, the Aggies and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 141 points.
- In 10 of 22 outings (45.5%) this year, Nevada has combined with its opponents to score more than 141 points.
- The Aggies and the Wolf Pack combine to average 6.7 more points per game than the total of 141 set for this game.
- The Aggies and the Wolf Pack have seen their opponents average a combined 10 fewer points per game than the over/under of 141 set in this matchup.
- The Aggies average point total in outings this season is 138.1, 2.9 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Wolf Pack games this year is 0.5 fewer points than the point total of 141 in this outing.
Utah State Betting Information
- Utah State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 12-7 record.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Aggies have fared well against the spread, putting up an 8-2 record.
- The Aggies have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 9 of 19 contests this season, a rate of 47.4%
Nevada Betting Information
- Nevada has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 16-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Wolf Pack have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- Nevada and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 12 of 21 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2021||Utah State||-9||141||-416||+321||Regular Season||75-72 USU|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-70 USU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-76 USU|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-49 NEVADA|
Utah State Leaders
- Neemias Queta leads the Aggies in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.3 points and 9.6 rebounds per game.
- Rollie Worster is Utah State’s best passer, dishing out 3.5 assists per game while scoring 9.5 PPG.
- Brock Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
- Justin Bean and Queta lead the Aggies on the defensive end, with Bean leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Queta in blocks averaging 3.0 per contest.
- The Wolf Pack’s Grant Sherfield puts up enough points (18.5 per game) and assists (6.2 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Nevada’s Zane Meeks stats (5.9 rebounds per game, 9.0 points per game, 0.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Desmond Cambridge is consistent from distance and leads the Wolf Pack with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Sherfield (1.6 steals per game) and K.J. Hymes (1.0 block per game) pace the Wolf Pack in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends