The Arizona State Sun Devils (10-12) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Utah Utes (10-12) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 148.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In four of 22 opportunities (18.2%) this season, the Utes and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 148 points.
- Arizona State has played in 14 games this season (out of 22 total matchups — 63.6% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 148 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.3 fewer points per game (144.7) than this game’s over/under of 148 points.
- The Utes and the Sun Devils have seen their opponents average a combined 3.5 less points per game than the point total of 148 set in this matchup.
- The Utes average point total in matchups this year is 137.4, 10.6 points below the over/under in this game.
- Sun Devils games this year have averaged a total of 151.9 points, 3.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Utes record 7.1 fewer points per game (69.2) than the Sun Devils give up (76.3).
- Utah is 3-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 76.3 points.
- When Arizona State allows more than 69.2 points, it is 2-16-1 against the spread and 7-12 overall.
- The Sun Devils’ 75.5 points per game are 7.3 more points than the 68.2 the Utes give up to opponents.
- Arizona State has put together a 10-6 overall record and a 3-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
- Utah has an ATS record of 0-4 and a 0-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 75.5 points.
- The Utes have totaled 22 more points than their opponents this season (one per game on average), while the Sun Devils have been out-scored by 17 total points (0.8 per game average differential).
Utah Betting Information
- The Utes have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 9-13 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Utes have struggled to a 2-6 record ATS this season.
- Utah has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 13 of 22 games for a 59.1% rate.
Arizona State Betting Information
- The Sun Devils have a losing record against the spread, going 3-17-1 ATS (covering only 14.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Sun Devils have a record ATS of 2-9.
- The Sun Devils and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 12 of 21 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Arizona State||-6.5||145.5||-297||+228||Regular Season||83-64 ASU|
- The Utes leader in points and rebounds is Timmy Allen, who scores 16.9 points and grabs 5.9 boards per game.
- Utah’s best passer is Rylan Jones, who averages 4.0 assists per game to go with his 4.4 PPG scoring average.
- Alfonso Plummer provides the most three-point shooting production for the Utes. He makes 2.4 threes per game.
- Allen and Branden Carlson lead the Utes on the defensive end, with Allen leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Carlson in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
Arizona State Leaders
- Remy Martin is the top scorer for the Sun Devils with 20.5 points per game. He also adds 2.8 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game to his stats.
- Arizona State’s leader in rebounds is Marcus Bagley with 6.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Alonzo Verge Jr. with 4.0 per game.
- Bagley knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Sun Devils.
- The Sun Devils’ leader in steals is Josh Christopher with 1.5 per game, and Jalen Graham is their leader in blocks with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED