The No. 7 seed Utah Utes (11-12) square off against the No. 10 seed Washington Huskies (5-20) as 7.5-point favorites in the Pac-12 Tournament Wednesday at T-Mobile Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on PACN. Both teams will look to take one step closer to earning an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Utah (-7.5)||Under (143.5)||Utah 74 Washington 66|
- In eight of 23 opportunities (34.8%) this year, the Utes and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 143.5 points.
- Washington has played in 13 games this year (out of 25 total matchups — 52% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 143.5 points.
- The Utes and the Huskies combine to average 6.5 less points per game than the total of 143.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 144.4 points per game, 0.9 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total in Utes games this year is 5.3 less points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
- Huskies games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.1 points, 0.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Utes record 70.4 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than the 76.6 the Huskies give up.
- Utah has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when scoring more than 76.6 points.
- Washington has a 7-11 record against the spread and a 2-16 record overall when allowing more than 70.4 points.
- The Huskies put up just 1.2 fewer points than the Utes give up (67.8).
- When it scores more than 67.8 points, Washington is 8-0 against the spread and 3-10 overall.
- Utah is 3-10 against the spread and 3-10 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 66.6 points.
- The Utes have put up a total of 61 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.6 per game), while the Huskies have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 250 total points, -10 per game).
Utah Betting Information
- The Utes have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 10-13 record.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Utes have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- Utah has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 14 of 23 games for a 60.9% rate.
Washington Betting Information
- Washington has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 11-14 ATS.
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Huskies have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- The Huskies and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 13 of 25 (52%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/24/2021||Utah||-5||142||-228||+184||Regular Season||83-79 WASH|
|12/3/2020||Utah||-7.5||135||-358||+278||Regular Season||76-62 UTAH|
|1/23/2020||Washington||-1.5||133||-124||+101||Regular Season||67-66 UTAH|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-45 WASH|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-53 WASH|
- The Utes leader in points and rebounds is Timmy Allen, who scores 16.7 points and grabs 6.0 boards per game.
- Rylan Jones leads the Utes in assists, averaging 4.0 per game while also scoring 4.4 points per contest.
- Alfonso Plummer makes more threes per game than any other member of the Utes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Allen and Branden Carlson lead Utah on the defensive end, with Allen leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Carlson in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
- Quade Green’s points (14.8 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Huskies’ leaderboards.
- Nate Roberts grabs 5.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 5.0 points per game and adds 0.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Erik Stevenson provides the most three-point shooting production for the Huskies. He knocks down 1.4 threes per game.
- Stevenson (1.1 steals per game) and Hameir Wright (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Huskies in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview