A game after he put up 31 points in a 75-67 loss to Utah, Evan Cole leads the Utah Valley Wolverines (1-4) at home against the Cal Baptist Lancers (3-2) on Friday, January 8, 2021. The Wolverines are favored by 2 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 151.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cal Baptist (+2)||Over (151.5)||Cal Baptist 79 Utah Valley 78|
- The Wolverines and their opponents have totaled at least 151.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of five outings (40%) this year.
- Cal Baptist and its opponents have combined to score at least 151.5 points in three of five games (60%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 163.6 points per game, 12.1 more points than the over/under of 151.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 152.4 points per game, 0.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total for Wolverines games this season is 1.9 more points than the total of 151.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Lancers games this season is 11.1 more points than the point total of 151.5 for this outing.
Utah Valley Betting Information
- The Wolverines have been an even bet against the spread this season at 2-2.
- Utah Valley and its opponents have hit the total 2 times in 4 contests this season.
Cal Baptist Betting Information
- Cal Baptist has a winning record against the spread, going 1-0 ATS (covering 100% of the time).
- In most of Cal Baptist’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (1 out of 1 games, 100%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Cal Baptist||-6||150||-272||+213||Regular Season||73-66 CABAP|
|1/29/2020||Cal Baptist||-0.5||144.5||-111||-111||Regular Season||65-61 CABAP|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-63 UTAHV|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-62 UTAHV|
Utah Valley Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wolverines this season is Jamison Overton, who averages 19.5 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Utah Valley’s leading rebounder is Fardaws Aimaq averaging 15.3 boards per game and its best passer is Trey Woodbury and his 5.1 assists per game.
- Woodbury leads the Wolverines in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Overton is Utah Valley’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Aimaq leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
Cal Baptist Leaders
- Reed Nottage is the top scorer for the Lancers with 17.2 points per game. He also adds 6.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his stats.
- Gorjok Gak has a stat line of 10.0 rebounds, 11.2 points and 1.8 assists per game for Cal Baptist to take the top rebound spot on the team. Ty Rowell holds the top spot for assists with 5.0 per game, adding 17.0 points and 2.2 rebounds per outing.
- Rowell makes 3.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lancers.
- Cal Baptist’s leader in steals is Mark Carbone (1.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Gak (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found