The Tarleton State Texans (1-5) are expected to continue a five-game losing streak when they visit the Utah Valley Wolverines (3-5) as 7.5-point underdogs at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021 at UCCU Center. The point total in the matchup is 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Utah Valley (-7.5)||Over (140.5)||Utah Valley 78 Tarleton State 70|
- The Wolverines and their opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points in 100% of their outings this season (eight of eight opportunities).
- Tarleton State and its opponents have combined to score at least 140.5 points in three of six games (50%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 149.9 points per game, 9.4 more points than the total of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 16.2 more points per game (156.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- The average over/under the Wolverines have had set in matchups this year is 20.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Texans games this season have averaged an over/under of 146.2 points, 5.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Utah Valley Betting Information
- The Wolverines have struggled a bit against the spread this year, posting a 3-4 record.
- In 5 of 7 (71.4%) contests this season, Utah Valley and its opponents have hit the total.
Tarleton State Betting Information
- The Texans have a losing record against the spread, going 0-3-1 ATS (covering just zero% of the time).
- The Texans and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 2 of 4.
Utah Valley Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wolverines this season is Jamison Overton, who averages 18.8 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.
- Fardaws Aimaq is the Wolverines leading rebounder, grabbing 14.9 per game, while Trey Woodbury is their best passer, averaging 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Woodbury connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Wolverines, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.9 per game.
- Overton is Utah Valley’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Aimaq leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
Tarleton State Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson puts up 17.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Texans.
- The Texans’ leader in rebounds is Tahj Small with 6.4 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Shakur Daniel with 2.8 per game.
- Konstantin Dotsenko provides the bulk of the Texans’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.8 threes per game to lead the team.
- Tarleton State’s leader in steals is Shamir Bogues with 2.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Heri Ngalamulume with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds