The Florida International Panthers (9-12) are underdogs (by 8 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the UTEP Miners (8-10) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UTEP (-8)||Over (142.5)||UTEP 76 Florida International 68|
- The Miners and their opponents have combined for 142.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of 18 games (27.8%) this season.
- Florida International and its opponents have added up to score at least 142.5 points in 71.4% of their matchups this year (15 of 21 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 146.5 points per game, 4.0 more points than the total of 142.5 set for this game.
- The Miners and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 3.2 more points per game than the point total of 142.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Miners games this season is 1.8 less points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Panthers games this season is 9.0 more points than the point total of 142.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.4 points per game the Miners score are five fewer points than the Panthers allow (75.4).
- UTEP has a 7-1 record overall and a 4-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 75.4 points.
- Florida International has a 1-9 record against the spread and a 4-9 record overall when allowing more than 70.4 points.
- The Panthers score an average of 76.1 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 70.3 the Miners allow to opponents.
- Florida International has compiled an 8-5 overall record and a 3-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 70.3 points.
- UTEP has an ATS record of 1-1 and a 2-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 76.1 points.
- The Miners have out-scored their opponents by only two points this season (0.1 points per game on average), and the Panthers have put up only 14 more points than their opponents on the year (0.7 per game).
UTEP Betting Information
- UTEP has struggled against the spread, going 7-8 on the year.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Miners have compiled a 1-1 record ATS.
- In 8 of 15 (53.3%) contests this season, UTEP and its opponents have hit the total.
Florida International Betting Information
- Florida International has a losing record against the spread, going 5-11 ATS (covering just 31.2% of the time).
- Florida International has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 56.2% of matchups this year (9 out of 16 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2020||Florida International||-2.5||147||-144||+119||Regular Season||69-67 FIU|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-75 UTEP|
- Souley Boum leads the Miners in scoring, tallying 17.9 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Bryson Williams is the Miners leading rebounder, pulling down 6.9 per game, while Jamal Bieniemy is their best passer, distributing 4.2 assists in each contest.
- Boum leads the Miners in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 threes per game.
- Boum is UTEP’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Tydus Verhoeven leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Florida International Leaders
- Antonio Daye collects 18.0 points and adds 4.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Panthers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Dimon Carrigan’s stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 7.0 points and 0.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Florida International rebounding leaderboard.
- Eric Lovett knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.
- Daye (2.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Florida International while Carrigan (2.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED