Jhivvan Jackson leads the UTSA Roadrunners (8-8) into a matchup against the UTEP Miners (7-8) after putting up 32 points in an 86-79 win over UTEP. The Roadrunners are 4-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, January 30, 2021, which starts at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 150.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UTEP (-4)||Under (150)||UTEP 75 UTSA 71|
- The Miners and their opponents have totaled at least 150 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of 15 opportunities (26.7%) this year.
- UTSA has played in nine games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 56.2% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 150 points.
- The Miners and the Roadrunners combine to average 0.2 fewer points per game than the total of 150 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 148.4 points per game, 1.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Miners average point total in matchups this year is 144.2, 5.8 points below the over/under in this game.
- Roadrunners games this year have averaged an over/under of 154 points, four more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 72.5 points per game the Miners score are just 4.2 fewer points than the Roadrunners allow (76.7).
- UTEP is 6-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 76.7 points.
- When UTSA gives up more than 72.5 points, it is 1-8 against the spread and 1-8 overall.
- The Roadrunners score an average of 77.3 points per game, 5.6 more points than the 71.7 the Miners give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.7 points, UTSA is 4-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- UTEP has a 2-1 record overall and an ATS record of 1-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 77.3 points.
- The Miners have totaled just 11 more points than their opponents this season (0.8 per game on average), and the Roadrunners have scored only 10 more points than their opponents (0.6 per game).
UTEP Betting Information
- UTEP has earned an even 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Miners have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- In 7 of 12 (58.3%) contests this season, UTEP and its opponents have hit the total.
UTSA Betting Information
- UTSA has a losing record against the spread, going 5-8 ATS (covering just 38.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Roadrunners have a record ATS of 3-1.
- The Roadrunners and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 7 of 13 (53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2021||UTSA||-1.5||146||-123||+101||Regular Season||86-79 UTSA|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-70 UTSA|
|1/15/2020||UTEP||-6||141.5||-274||+213||Regular Season||80-77 UTEP|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-63 UTSA|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-60 UTSA|
- The scoring leader for the Miners this season is Souley Boum, who averages 17.6 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- UTEP’s leading rebounder is Bryson Williams averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is Jamal Bieniemy and his 4.6 assists per game.
- Boum leads the Miners in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Boum and Tydus Verhoeven lead UTEP on the defensive end, with Boum leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Verhoeven in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Jackson is at the top of the Roadrunners scoring leaderboard with 20.5 points per game. He also grabs 4.0 rebounds and averages 2.5 assists per game.
- The UTSA leaders in rebounding and assists are Jacob Germany with 6.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.0 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Keaton Wallace with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.8 points and 5.3 rebounds per game).
- Jackson contributes the bulk of the Roadrunners’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.5 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Eric Parrish (1.2 steals per game) and Germany (1.2 blocks per game) lead the Roadrunners in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends