The No. 5 seed Charlotte 49ers (9-15) are 4.5-point underdogs in their C-USA Tournament quarterfinals matchup against the No. 4 seed UTSA Roadrunners (14-10) on Wednesday at FORD CENTER AT THE STAR, starting at 6:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Charlotte (+4.5)||Over (139.5)||UTSA 72 Charlotte 68|
- The Roadrunners and their opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points in 79.2% of their games this season (19 of 24 opportunities).
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to score at least 139.5 points in 33.3% of their matchups this season (eight of 24 opportunities).
- The Roadrunners and the 49ers combine to average 3.6 more points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 140 points per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Roadrunners have had set in matchups this season is 13.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in 49ers games this season is 9.5 less points than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 79.6 points per game the Roadrunners average are 13.1 more points than the 49ers give up (66.5).
- When UTSA totals more than 66.5 points, it is 9-0-1 against the spread and 14-3 overall.
- Charlotte has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 79.6 points.
- The 49ers’ 63.5 points per game are 10 fewer points than the 73.5 the Roadrunners give up to opponents.
- Charlotte is 4-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 73.5 points.
- UTSA’s record is 11-10 overall and 8-10-1 against the spread when it allows more than 63.5 points to its opponents.
- The Roadrunners have out-scored their opponents by a total of 147 points this season (6.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the 49ers have out-scored them by 71 more points on the year (three per game).
UTSA Betting Information
- The Roadrunners have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, putting up a 9-10-1 record.
- The Roadrunners have posted a winning record of 4-1 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or bigger.
- The Roadrunners and their opponents have gone over the total in 11 of 20 games (55%) this season.
Charlotte Betting Information
- Charlotte has a losing record against the spread, going 9-12 ATS (covering only 42.9% of the time).
- The 49ers have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 2-4 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Charlotte and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 11 of 21 (52.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Charlotte||-6||145.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-84 CHARLT|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-43 UTSA|
- The scoring leader for the Roadrunners this season is Jhivvan Jackson, who averages 20.7 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 3.2 assists per game.
- Jacob Germany is the Roadrunners leading rebounder, pulling down 5.9 per game, while Keaton Wallace is their best passer, distributing 3.4 assists in each contest.
- The Roadrunners get the most three-point shooting production out of Jackson, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
- Eric Parrish is UTSA’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Germany leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Jahmir Young is the top scorer for the 49ers with 17.9 points per game. He also tacks on 4.9 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game to his stats.
- The Charlotte leaders in rebounding and assists are Milos Supica with 5.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.3 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Jordan Shepherd with 2.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.6 points and 3.5 rebounds per game).
- Young is consistent from deep and leads the 49ers with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Shepherd (1.4 steals per game) and Jhery Matos (0.5 blocks per game) lead the 49ers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED