The No. 12 seed Vanderbilt Commodores (8-15) are 1.5-point favorites in the SEC Tournament over the No. 13 seed Texas A&M Aggies (8-9) on Wednesday at Bridgestone Arena. The matchup begins at 7:00 PM ET and airs on SECN, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Vanderbilt (-1.5)||Over (133)||Vanderbilt 70 Texas A&M 68|
- The Commodores and their opponents have put up more than 133 points in 78.3% of their outings this season (18 of 23 opportunities).
- Texas A&M and its opponents have added up to score more than 133 points in 35.3% of their matchups this season (six of 17 opportunities).
- The Commodores and the Aggies combine to average 2.9 more points per game than the total of 133 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 138.9 points per game, 5.9 more than the over/under for this game.
- The Commodores average point total in outings this season is 144.5, 11.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Aggies this year is 2.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Commodores score 71.8 points per game, 5.6 more points than the 66.2 the Aggies allow.
- Vanderbilt is 12-0-2 against the spread and 7-11 overall when scoring more than 66.2 points.
- In games when Texas A&M gives up more than 71.8 points, it is 1-4 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- The Aggies’ 64.1 points per game are 8.6 fewer points than the 72.7 the Commodores give up.
- In games it puts up more than 72.7 points, Texas A&M is 2-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Vanderbilt is 8-7-2 against the spread and 3-14 overall when it allows more than 64.1 points.
- The Commodores have a negative point differential on the season (-20 total points, -0.9 per game), as do the Aggies (-37 total points, -2.1 per game).
Vanderbilt Betting Information
- Vanderbilt has been solid against the spread, going 12-9-2 this season.
- The Commodores have posted a winning record of 2-1-1 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- More often than not, Vanderbilt and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 12 of 23 chances this season.
Texas A&M Betting Information
- Texas A&M has a losing record against the spread, going 6-10 ATS (covering only 37.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Aggies have fared well, going 4-3 against the spread.
- The Aggies and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 4 of 16 (25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-50 TXAM|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-57 TXAM|
- The Commodores leader in points and assists is Scotty Pippen Jr., who scores 20.6 points per game to go with 4.9 assists.
- Vanderbilt’s best rebounder is Dylan Disu, who averages 9.2 boards per game in addition to his 15.0 PPG average.
- Pippen’s 2.1 threes per game leads the Commodores.
- Pippen is the Commodores leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Disu leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Texas A&M Leaders
- Emanuel Miller has the top spot on the Aggies leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.9 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- The Aggies’ top assist machine is Andre Gordon with a stat line of 2.6 assists, 8.7 points, and 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Jay Jay Chandler leads the Aggies in three-point shooting with an average of 1.4 made threes per game.
- Quenton Jackson (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Texas A&M while Jonathan Aku (0.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED