The Hartford Hawks (13-8) are 9-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Vermont Catamounts (10-4) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Patrick Gymnasium. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 57.1% of their games this year (eight of 14 chances), the Catamounts and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- Hartford has played in 11 games this season (out of 21 total matchups — 52.4% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 131.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 139.3 points per game, 7.8 more points than the total of 131.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 126.7 points per game, 4.8 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The Catamounts average point total in matchups this year is 136.4, 4.9 points higher than the total in this game.
- Hawks games this year have averaged a total of 129.5 points, 2.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Catamounts score 9.8 more points per game (73.6) than the Hawks give up (63.8).
- Vermont is 8-2 overall and 6-0 against the spread when scoring more than 63.8 points.
- Hartford has a 1-3 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when allowing more than 73.6 points.
- The Hawks’ 65.7 points per game are only 2.8 more points than the 62.9 the Catamounts give up.
- Hartford is 12-1 overall and 8-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.9 points.
- Vermont is 2-5 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 65.7 points.
- The Catamounts have totaled 150 more points than their opponents this season (10.7 per game on average), and the Hawks have scored 40 more points than their opponents (1.9 per game).
Vermont Betting Information
- The Catamounts have struggled a bit against the spread this year, posting a 6-8 record.
- The Catamounts have struggled to cover, going just 5-7 ATS when favored by at least 9 points.
- Vermont and its opponents have hit the over 7 times in 14 contests this season.
Hartford Betting Information
- Hartford has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 10-8-1 ATS.
- The Hawks have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 9-point underdog.
- In most of Hartford’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 19 games, 36.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-68 UVM|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-57 UVM|
- The Catamounts leader in points and rebounds is Ryan Davis, who scores 18.8 points and grabs 6.5 boards per game.
- Vermont’s best passer is Ben Shungu, who averages 3.4 assists per game to go with his 10.6 PPG scoring average.
- Stef Smith makes more threes per game than any other member of the Catamounts, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- The Vermont steals leader is Bailey Patella, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Davis, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
- Austin Williams collects 13.0 points and 6.0 rebounds per game for the Hawks, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Hawks’ top assist machine is Traci Carter with a stat line of 3.5 assists, 10.9 points, and 3.1 rebounds per game.
- DJ Mitchell is the top shooter from distance for the Hawks, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- Carter (2.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Hartford while Hunter Marks (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED