The No. 10 Villanova Wildcats (13-3) are 6.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a six-game home win streak when they square off against the UConn Huskies (10-5) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Finneran Pavilion. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Villanova (-6.5)||Over (137.5)||Villanova 75 UConn 67|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have put up at least 137.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 13 of 16 games (81.2%) this season.
- UConn has played in seven games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 46.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 137.5 points.
- The Wildcats and the Huskies combine to average 12.4 more points per game than the total of 137.5 set for this game.
- The Wildcats and the Huskies have seen their opponents average a combined 3.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 137.5 set for this game.
- The average point total for Wildcats games this year is 9.8 more points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Huskies games this season is 1.2 less points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 78.6 points per game the Wildcats score are 13.5 more points than the Huskies give up (65.1).
- Villanova is 9-0 against the spread and 13-2 overall when scoring more than 65.1 points.
- In games when UConn gives up more than 78.6 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Huskies score just 2.5 more points per game (71.3) than the Wildcats give up (68.8).
- When it scores more than 68.8 points, UConn is 6-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Villanova has a 4-2 record overall and an ATS record of 2-4 in games when its opponents score more than 71.3 points.
- The Wildcats have put up a total of 157 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.8 per game), and the Huskies have out-scored opponents by 93 points on the season (6.2 more per game).
Villanova Betting Information
- Against the spread, Villanova has been strong this season, posting a 9-7 record.
- The Wildcats have struggled to cover, going just 5-6 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 16 games (62.5%) this season.
UConn Betting Information
- UConn has a winning record against the spread, going 10-4 ATS (covering 71.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Huskies have fared well, going 3-2 against the spread.
- UConn has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 57.1% of matchups this year (8 out of 14 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Villanova||-9||134.5||-506||+366||Regular Season||61-55 VILL|
|12/22/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-58 VILL|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Wildcats is Jeremiah Robinson-Earl, who accumulates 15.6 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Villanova’s best passer is Collin Gillespie, who averages 5.1 assists per game to go with his 14.1 PPG scoring average.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Gillespie, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
- Gillespie is Villanova’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Robinson-Earl leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- The Huskies’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Tyrese Martin with 12.5 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- UConn’s assist leader is R.J. Cole with 4.3 per game. He also records 12.2 points per game and grabs 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Polley’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Huskies.
- Martin (1.4 steals per game) and Isaiah Whaley (2.9 blocks per game) lead the Huskies in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends