The Wagner Seahawks (4-4) are favored (-2) to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (6-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Rothman Center. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Fairleigh Dickinson (+2)||Over (142.5)||Fairleigh Dickinson 75 Wagner 74|
- The Seahawks and their opponents have scored no less than 142.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of eight outings (62.5%) this year.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has played in 13 games this season (out of 16 total matchups — 81.2% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 142.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.4 more points per game (144.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- The Seahawks and the Knights have seen their opponents average a combined 12.6 more points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set for this game.
- The Seahawks average point total in outings this season is 145.2, 2.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Knights this year is 12.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wagner Betting Information
- Wagner is solid against the spread, going 4-3-1 on the season.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 8 games (75%) this season.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
- Fairleigh Dickinson has covered the spread in half of its games, going 8-8 ATS.
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Knights have a record ATS of 1-2.
- In most of Knights games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 16 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Wagner||-1||144||-115||-105||Regular Season||76-72 WAG|
|2/13/2020||Fairleigh Dickinson||-4.5||144||-205||+165||Regular Season||106-73 FDU|
|1/30/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-63 FDU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-66 FDU|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-60 WAG|
- Alex Morales leads the Seahawks in rebounds and assists. Morales averages 17.1 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 5.2 assists per game.
- Wagner’s leading scorer is Elijah Ford, who drops 18.5 points a game in addition to his 6.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Elijah Allen provides the bulk of the Seahawks’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.9 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Ford is a standout on the defensive end for Wagner, leading the team in steals with 1.8 per game and blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Fairleigh Dickinson Leaders
- Jahlil Jenkins collects 16.9 points and tacks on 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Knights’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Elyjah Williams grabs 7.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 14.6 points per game and adds 3.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Fairleigh Dickinson rebounding leaderboard.
- Brandon Rush is reliable from deep and leads the Knights with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Jenkins (1.6 steals per game) and Williams (1.4 blocks per game) pace the Knights in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends