NEC opponents square off when the Wagner Seahawks (1-4) host the Merrimack Warriors (3-3) at Spiro Sports Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The Warriors are 4-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 128.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wagner (-4)||Over (128.5)||Wagner 74 Merrimack 67|
- In 80% of their opportunities this year (four of five chances), the Seahawks and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 128.5 points.
- In four of six opportunities (66.7%) this year, Merrimack has combined with its opponents to score at least 128.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.1 more points per game (128.6) than this matchup’s total of 128.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 15.5 more points per game (144) than this matchup’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- The average point total for Seahawks games this season is 13.1 more points than the total of 128.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Warriors games this season is 2.5 more points than the point total of 128.5 for this outing.
Wagner Betting Information
- Wagner has covered in just one of five matchups this season.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have gone over the total in 3 of 5 games (60%) this season.
Merrimack Betting Information
- The Warriors have a 3-2 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their contests.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Warriors have a record ATS of 1-0.
- In most of Merrimack’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-59 MERR|
- The Seahawks leader in rebounds and assist is Alex Morales, who pulls down 7.1 rebounds and distributes 5.6 assists per game along with scoring 15.3 points per contest.
- Elijah Ford leads the Seahawks in scoring, averaging 20.8 per game to go with 6.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Elijah Allen leads the Seahawks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Ford is the Seahawks leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Delonnie Hunt leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- Jordan Minor has the top spot on the Warriors leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 13.9 points and 10.0 rebounds per game.
- Merrimack’s assist leader is Mikey Watkins with 3.1 per game. He also records 12.4 points per game and tacks on 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Mykel Derring leads the Warriors in three-point shooting with an average of 2.5 made threes per game.
- Watkins (2.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Merrimack while Minor (1.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends