The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (5-8) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to break a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Boston College Eagles (3-11) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boston College (+1)||Over (144.5)||Boston College 73 Wake Forest 71|
- In four of 13 opportunities (30.8%) this year, the Demon Deacons and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 144.5 points.
- Boston College has played in nine games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 64.3% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 144.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 141.3 points per game, 3.2 fewer points than the total of 144.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.6 more points per game (147.1) than this game’s total of 144.5 points.
- The Demon Deacons average point total in matchups this year is 137.9, 6.6 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Eagles this year is 6.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Demon Deacons score 69.2 points per game, 9.2 fewer points than the 78.4 the Eagles give up.
- Wake Forest is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when scoring more than 78.4 points.
- Boston College has put together a 4-5 record against the spread and a 0-10 record overall in games when it allows more than 69.2 points.
- The Eagles score only 3.4 more points per game (72.1) than the Demon Deacons allow their opponents to score (68.7).
- Boston College has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 3-6 overall record in games it scores more than 68.7 points.
- Wake Forest has a 1-4 record overall and an ATS record of 3-2 in games when its opponents put up more than 72.1 points.
- The Demon Deacons have out-scored their opponents by only seven points this season (0.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Eagles have out-scored them by 87 more points on the year (6.3 per game).
Wake Forest Betting Information
- Wake Forest has been good against the spread, going 8-4 this season.
- The Demon Deacons fare well when favored by at least 1 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- Wake Forest and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 6 of 12 games this season (50%).
Boston College Betting Information
- Boston College has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 6-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Eagles have a record ATS of 0-2.
- Boston College has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 69.2% of matchups this year (9 out of 13 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/19/2020||Wake Forest||-6||140||-254||+202||Regular Season||80-62 WAKE|
|11/6/2019||Boston College||-2.5||143||-150||+123||Regular Season||77-70 BC|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-61 BC|
Wake Forest Leaders
- The Demon Deacons leader in points and assists is Daivien Williamson, who scores 13.3 points per game along with 3.2 assists.
- Ody Oguama is the Demon Deacons best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.5 boards in each contest while scoring 9.1 points per game.
- Ismael Massoud provides the bulk of the Demon Deacons’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game to lead the team.
- Williamson is the Demon Deacons leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Emmanuel Okpomo leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Boston College Leaders
- Jay Heath is the top scorer for the Eagles with 14.1 points per game. He also adds 3.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game to his stats.
- Boston College’s leader in rebounds is Steffon Mitchell with 7.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Makai Ashton-Langford with 2.7 per game.
- Wynston Tabbs is dependable from deep and leads the Eagles with 2.3 made threes per game.
- The Eagles’ leader in steals is Ashton-Langford with 1.8 per game, and CJ Felder is their leader in blocks with 2.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED