The Miami (FL) Hurricanes (6-9) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-7) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Lawrence Joel Coliseum as only 2.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ACCN. The matchup has a point total of 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wake Forest (-2.5)||Under (139)||Wake Forest 72 Miami (FL) 66|
- In 54.5% of their games this season (six of 11 chances), the Demon Deacons and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 139 points.
- In six of 15 opportunities (40%) this year, Miami (FL) has combined with its opponents to score at least 139 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.2 less points per game (136.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 139 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.7 less points per game (138.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 139 points.
- The Demon Deacons average point total in matchups this year is 139.6, 0.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- Hurricanes games this year have averaged an over/under of 135.5 points, 3.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Demon Deacons put up just 1.3 more points per game (70.5) than the Hurricanes allow (69.2).
- When Wake Forest scores more than 69.2 points, it is 4-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Miami (FL) has a 2-4 record against the spread and a 1-5 record overall in games when it allows more than 70.5 points.
- The Hurricanes put up an average of 66.3 points per game, only 2.8 fewer points than the 69.1 the Demon Deacons allow.
- Miami (FL) has put together a 4-1 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
- Wake Forest’s record is 1-6 overall and 5-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 66.3 points to its opponents.
- The Demon Deacons have totaled only 16 more points than their opponents this season (1.4 per game on average), while the Hurricanes have been out-scored by 44 total points (2.9 per game average differential).
Wake Forest Betting Information
- The Demon Deacons have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 7-3 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Demon Deacons have put together a 1-1 record ATS.
- In 6 of 10 (60%) contests this season, Wake Forest and its opponents have hit the over.
Miami (FL) Betting Information
- The Hurricanes have a losing record against the spread, going 6-8 ATS (covering only 42.9% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Hurricanes have a record ATS of 0-4.
- Miami (FL) and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 5 of 14 (35.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Miami (FL)||-4||147||-188||+151||Regular Season||71-54 MIA|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-75 WAKE|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-65 MIA|
Wake Forest Leaders
- The Demon Deacons leader in points and assists is Daivien Williamson, who puts up 13.5 points per game to go with 3.4 assists.
- Isaiah Mucius is the Demon Deacons best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.1 boards in each contest while scoring 10.3 points per game.
- Ismael Massoud leads the Demon Deacons in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Williamson and Emmanuel Okpomo lead Wake Forest on the defensive end, with Williamson leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Okpomo in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- Isaiah Wong is the top scorer for the Hurricanes with 17.6 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his stats.
- Miami (FL)’s leader in rebounds is Nysier Brooks with 6.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Harlond Beverly with 3.1 per game.
- Wong hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hurricanes.
- Miami (FL)’s leader in steals is Beverly with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Deng Gak with 0.8 per game.