The top ten rankings in college basketball have remained pretty consistent for quite some time now, and it is Notre Dame who are currently clinging on to the final spot in the 10. You wonder if they can hold onto that spot, though, if their current form continues. They have lost 2 of their last 4 games, and have another potentially tricky one when they welcome in Wake Forest in one of the top NCAA Basketball betting games scheduled for this Tuesday night.
How To Bet The Fighting Irish vs Demon Deacons College Hoops Odds & Game Info
Date/Time: Tuesday, February 16th, 7:00 PM
Location: Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center, Notre Dame, Indiana Spread: Notre Dame -13
Why Bet on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish?Back on January 28th, Notre Dame (22-4, 10-3) seemed to serve notice that they were for real when they took out Duke 77-73. Just three nights after that big win, though, they were brought back to Earth by Pitt. The Irish followed up that loss with a win over Boston College, but were then thumped 90-60 b a Duke team that seemed to be out for revenge from the opening tip-off. Even though Notre Dame won their last outing against Clemson, it was a win that they had to really fight and claw for. This is a team that looks to be a little fragile at the moment, and Wake Forest (12-14, 4-9) should by no means be considered a pushover.
Why Bet on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons?Wake Forest certainly did not show any love to the #2 ranked Virginia Cavaliers on Valentine’s Day, as they almost stunned the nation in a 60-61 loss. You can look at the current record of the Demon Deacons and immediately write them off, but when you take a closer look at the games that they have lost, particularly in ACC Conference play, there are very few where they have been seriously overmatched. In their last 6 losses, 2 have come in OT, and 4 of them have been by 5 points or less. When you look at the seasons averages for Wake Forest in points scored and given up, you see why they tend to keep things close. They are scoring 70.7 PPG, whilst giving up 70.3 PPG. A similar effort to the one that the Demon Deacons put in against the Cavaliers would certainly make this match-up very interesting indeed.
My Wake Forest vs Notre Dame Key Betting Trends
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
- Wake Forest is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games
- Wake Forest is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Wake Forest’s last 6 games
- Wake Forest is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
- Wake Forest is 7-18 ATS in its last 25 games on the road
- Wake Forest is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Wake Forest’s last 6 games on the road
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
- Notre Dame is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- Notre Dame is 18-3 SU in its last 21 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Notre Dame’s last 5 games
- Notre Dame is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
- Notre Dame is 13-1 SU in its last 14 games at home