The No. 3 seed Weber State Wildcats (17-5) are favored by 6 points in the Big Sky Tournament against the No. 6 seed Montana Grizzlies (13-12) on Thursday at CenturyLink Arena, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The winner takes another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined for 142 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 17 of 22 opportunities (77.3%) this year.
- Montana and its opponents have combined to score at least 142 points in 40% of their matchups this year (10 of 25 chances).
- These teams average a combined 152.8 points per game, 10.8 more points than the over/under of 142 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined seven fewer points per game (135) than this matchup’s total of 142 points.
- The average total the Wildcats have had set in games this season is 8.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Grizzlies this year is 5.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 82.1 points per game the Wildcats record are 15.9 more points than the Grizzlies give up (66.2).
- When Weber State totals more than 66.2 points, it is 16-4 overall and 13-0 against the spread.
- When Montana allows more than 82.1 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Grizzlies score an average of 70.7 points per game, only 1.9 more points than the 68.8 the Wildcats allow.
- Montana has put together a 3-0 ATS record and an 8-5 overall record in games it scores more than 68.8 points.
- Weber State is 6-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 70.7 points.
- The Wildcats have totaled 292 more points than their opponents this season (13.3 per game on average), and the Grizzlies have scored 111 more points than their opponents (4.5 per game).
Weber State Betting Information
- Weber State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 14-5 record.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Wildcats have fared well against the spread, compiling a 9-2 record.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 19 games (52.6%) this season.
Montana Betting Information
- Montana has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 6-14 ATS.
- The Grizzlies have not fared well as a 6-point underdog, going 0-5 against the spread when they are at least 6-point underdogs.
- Montana has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (10 out of 20 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2021||Weber State||-2||140.5||-135||+111||Regular Season||91-82 WEBST|
|2/11/2021||Weber State||-1||139.5||-117||-104||Regular Season||80-67 MONT|
|2/13/2020||Montana||-8.5||140.5||-421||+313||Regular Season||72-37 MONT|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-85 WEBST|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-80 MONT|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-68 MONT|
Weber State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Isiah Brown, who averages 18.0 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.
- Weber State’s leading rebounder is Dillon Jones averaging 5.8 boards per game and its best passer is Seikou Sisoho Jawara and his 3.2 assists per game.
- Zahir Porter provides the bulk of the Wildcats’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.7 threes per game to lead the team.
- Jones is the Wildcats leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Dontay Bassett leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Kyle Owens puts up 10.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Grizzlies.
- Josh Bannan is atop the Grizzlies rebounding leaderboard with 5.7 rebounds per game, and Cameron Parker leads the team in assists with 4.6 per contest.
- Josh Vazquez hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Grizzlies, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.5 per outing.
- Montana’s leader in steals is Brandon Whitney with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Derrick Carter-Hollinger with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED